Case Studies in Nanotoxicology and Particle Toxicology presents a highly-illustrated analysis of the most prominent cases on the adverse effects of nanoparticles and their impact on humans and the environment.
This comprehensive reference demonstrates the possible risks imposed by managing and handling nanoparticles, showing the effects of involuntary inhalation or ingestion during their use and after their incineration.
Through the use of numerous examples, readers will discover the possible risks and effects of working with nanoparticles, along with best practices to prevent these effects. The text is an essential reference for anyone working in the risk assessment of nanoparticles, including nanosafety professionals, occupational toxicologists, regulatory toxicologists, and clinicians.
- Presents real-life cases showing the potential risks to human health following exposure to nanoparticles
- An ideal reference for anyone working in the risk assessment of nanoparticles, including nanosafety professionals, occupational toxicologists, regulatory toxicologists, and clinicians
- Provides examples to help assess risks of handling engineered nanomaterials
- Advises on the best forms of protection and the safest nanotechnological products
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
4. Clinical Cases
5. Sentinel Cases
6. Environmental Cases and Nanoecotoxicology
7. War Cases
8. Food, Drugs, Nanoparticles
9. Occupational Cases
10. Miscellaneous Cases
11. The Future of Nanotechnology