This volume, number 91 in the Semiconductor and Semimetals series, focuses on defects in semiconductors. Defects in semiconductors help to explain several phenomena, from diffusion to getter, and to draw theories on materials' behavior in response to electrical or mechanical fields.
The volume includes chapters focusing specifically on electron and proton irradiation of silicon, point defects in zinc oxide and gallium nitride, ion implantation defects and shallow junctions in silicon and germanium, and much more. It will help support students and scientists in their experimental and theoretical paths.
- Expert contributors
- Reviews of the most important recent literature
- Clear illustrations
- A broad view, including examination of defects in different semiconductors
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Electron and Proton Irradiation of Silicon
Arne Nylandsted Larsen and Abdelmadjid Mesli
- Ion Implantation Defects and Shallow Junctions in SI and GE
Enrico Napolitani and Giuliana Impellizzeri
- Defective Solid-phase Epitaxial Growth of Si
Nicholas G. Rudawski, Aaron G. Lind and Thomas P. Martin
- Nanoindentation of Silicon and Germanium
Mangalampalli S. R. N. Kiran, Bianca Haberl, Jodie E. Bradby and James S. Williams
- Analytical Techniques for Electrically Active Defect Detection
Eddy Simoen, Johan Lauwaert and Henk Vrielinck
- Surface and Defect States in Semiconductors Investigated by Surface Photovoltage
Daniela Cavalcoli, Beatrice Fraboni and Anna Cavallini
- Point Defects in ZnO
Matthew D. McCluskey
- Point Defects in GaN
Michael A. Reshchikov
- Point Defects in Silicon Carbide Naoya Iwamoto and Bengt G. Svensson