The European Healthcare Analytics market is segmented on the basis of Technology/Platform (Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, and Descriptive Analytics), Application (Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Administrative Data Analytics and Research Data Analytics), Components (Software, Hardware & Services), Mode of Delivery ( Cloud Based model, Web hosted model, On premise model), End - User ( Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Academia and Others), Geography (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain).
Rising medical costs, Data integrity issues, costs & complexities if the software and healthcare providers in Europe being unsure of the advantages of spending on the big data are the major restraints of the healthcare analytics market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the European Healthcare Analytics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Healthcare Analytics market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
Review and forecast period years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric forecast models
MARKET OVERVIEW AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
Current market scenario
New developments in therapeutics
Porters Five Force Analysis
Bargaining Power of suppliers
Bargaining power of buyers
Degree of competition
Threat of substitution
Threat of new entrants
DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS DROC
Government Healthcare policies
Emergence of Big Data
Progress in the outcome of Clinical Processes
Increased focus on Data Collection and Analysis for better Customer Support
Emergence of Social Media/ Rise is awareness
Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementations
Lack of technical expertise
Data Integrity Issues
Cost & Complexity of Software
Hesitation of the medical industry
Europe Healthcare analyticsmarket segmentation
Clinical Data Analytics
Client Relationship Management
Professional Performances Evaluation
Reducing the incidence of medical Error
By Financial Data Analytics
Risk Management Analytics
Revenue Generation Analytics
Insurance Claims Analytics
Administrative Data Analytics
Supply chain Management Analytics
Research Data Analytics
On- Premise Model
Cloud Based Model
By End User
Spain and Portugal
Rest of Europe
Merger and Acquisition Analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
Truven Health Analytics
Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future Outlook of the Market