- Thousands of military officers and defence officials in 196 countries.
- Entries include name, rank, title, address, telephone, telex and fax nos.
- Heads of State and executive cabinet ministers.
- Procurement and logistics officials.
- Intelligence and national police officials.
- Senior officers in tactical army, air force and navy commands.
- Overviews of defence structures and chains of command including graphic tables of organization.
- More than 40 multilateral and 1,700 bilateral treaties.
- Annual edition.
- Pinpoint Defence Procurement Officers And Defence Industry Executives:
- Get The Complete Picture Of Military And Defence Establishments:
Each country’s listing begins with a detailed overview of the basic defence structure and chain of command including armed forces manpower figures.
- Military And Civilian Intelligence And Security-Related Agencies And Ministries:
- Multilateral & Bilateral Defence Organisations, Treaties And Agreements:
- Who Uses This Directory?
Military, defence and civilian intelligence personnel use it for a clear picture of defence structure, chains of command and contracting their counterparts International.
Researchers and libraries find Defence Authorities is the only up-to-date directory that tracks defence organizations and personnel on an ongoing basis.