The risk evaluation and threat rating concentrate on mainland China’s smartphone market under the industry conditions and environments in 2014. Forecasts and projections have been performed for the trend of industry risk over the next five years (2014-2019). All the identified risk factors are measured quantitatively according to GMD’s novel numeric system, i.e. each risk is evaluated with GMD Risk Index Number (GMD RIN) and GMD Risk Intensity Level (GMD RIL). These in-depth appraisals and analysis about risk considerations & controls provide a comprehensive understanding of the current risk factors and likelihood of risk development trends. Moreover, this report also concludes Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and novel strategies to help identify fresh growth point and overcome the threats & obstacles of doing manufacture/business in China's smartphone industry.
- Report Scope
- Evaluation Methodology
- Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Internal Risk
- Overview of Internal Risk 2014-2019
- Industry Growth Stage 2014-2019
- Industry Competition Pressure 2014-2019
- Market Entry Barriers 2014-2019
- Industry Volatility 2014-2019
- Technology Challenge 2014-2019
Chapter 3. External Risk
- Overview of External Risk 2014-2019
- Profit Decline 2014-2019
- Regulation Force 2014-2019
- Dependence on Imports 2014-2019
- Other Risks 2014-2019
Chapter 4. Summary And Forcast
- Summary of Smartphone Industry Risk in 2014
- Forecast of Smartphone Industry Risk to 2019
Chapter 5. Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
Chapter 6.Related Reports
- Coolpad Group Limited
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Meizu Technology Co., Ltd.
- OPPO Electronics Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation