The market has witnessed several major trends that have governed the evolution of contract manufacturing over the past few years. One of the most significant changes in the outsourcing space is the emergence of strategic contract manufacturing. The conventional model of contract manufacturing involved a vendor-customer equation. However, phasing out that traditional concept, contract manufacturers nowadays believe in entering in strategic alliances with CMO partners with the objective of cutting down production cost and enhancing product pipelines.
The contract manufacturing market, broadly categorized into API manufacturing and FDF manufacturing, has witnessed significant growth in the past several years driven by factors such as cost efficiency, technical expertise, and increased time efficiency. The current marketplace is inundated with numerous established as well as emerging CMOs, with a diverse array of service offerings and scale of operation. Despite being faced with challenges such as heavy competition and lack of funding, contract manufacturing in itself characterizes a huge opportunity for the pharmaceutical sector. Inevitably, substantial growth prospects lie ahead for pharmaceutical contract manufacturers; CMOs who will be able to provide certain differentiating elements targeting diverse customer groups stand to benefit the most in this competitive landscape.
The "Contract Manufacturing in Pharmaceutical Industry, 2015 - 2025" report provides an extensive study of the rapidly growing pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. With pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry striving to minimize costs and maximize profits, outsourcing has emerged as an ever increasing trend. The study presents an in-depth analysis of a diverse set of CMOs on some of the key parameters such as type of business operation, scale of operation, packaging form, geographical location and range of services. In addition, it captures some of the key growth areas which will likely present tremendous opportunities for CMOs and ensure an accelerated pace of growth. Some of the potential growth areas include biopharmaceutical and high potency manufacturing. Specifically, in these markets, complex manufacturing requirements and capital intensive nature of the business make outsourcing an attractive option.
The report assesses some of the key drivers that have governed the evolution of contract manufacturing market over the past several years along with an elaborate discussion on the future trends that will shape the market in the coming years. One of the focus areas of this study is to estimate size of the future opportunity in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market over the next decade, segmented on the basis of business operations and key regions.
In addition to some of the well-known benefits and a promising outlook, the study also highlights considerable challenges currently prevalent in the market. Examples include quality concerns, cultural differences and lack of transparency in the manufacturing process. Nevertheless, these challenges are paving the way for new strategies and technological improvements, which will indeed be advantageous in the long run.
The base year for the report is 2014; the report provides market forecasts for the period 2015 - 2025. The research, analysis and insights presented in this report is backed by a deep understanding of key insights gathered both from secondary and primary research.
1.1. Scope of the Report
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Chapter Outlines
2. Executive Summary
3.1. Context and Background
3.2. Contract Manufacturing: Definition
3.3. Services Performed by CMOs
3.4. Top Factors for CMO Selection
3.5. Risk Factors and Challenges in Contract Manufacturing
4. Market Overview
4.1. Chapter Overview
4.2. Growth Drivers
4.2.1. Divestment of Non-core Businesses
4.2.2. Efforts to Cut Production Costs
4.2.3. Technical Expertise
4.2.4. Shift Towards Emerging Markets
4.2.5. Biopharmaceuticals Contract Manufacturing
4.3.2. Price Pressures
4.3.3. Lack of Funding
4.3.4. Heavy Competition
4.4. Contract Manufacturing Models
4.4.1. Shift from Tactical to Strategic
4.4.2. Integrated End-to-End Business Model
4.4.3. Intimate Long-Term Alliances
4.4.4. Flexible Short-Term Partnership
4.4.5. Innovation Driven Contract Manufacturing
18.104.22.168. Cloud based Systems Gaining Importance
5. Emerging Regions in the CMO Market
5.1. Chapter Overview
5.2.1. Regulatory Scenario in China
5.2.2. Challenges for Chinese CMO Market
5.2.3. Emerging Opportunities
5.2.4. Leading Contract Manufacturers in China
22.214.171.124. Asymchem Laboratories
126.96.36.199. Beijing Second Pharmaceutical
188.8.131.52. Chongqing Huapont Pharmaceutical
184.108.40.206. Porton Fine Chemicals
220.127.116.11. Tianjin Pharmaceutical
18.104.22.168. Venturepharm Laboratories
22.214.171.124. ZhejianHisun Pharma
126.96.36.199. Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical
5.3.1. Evolution of Indian Contract Manufacturing Model
5.3.2. Regulatory Scenario in India
5.3.3. Emerging Opportunities
5.3.4. Challenges for the Indian CMO Market
5.3.5. Leading Contract Manufacturers in India
188.8.131.52. Aurobindo Pharma
184.108.40.206. Divis Laboratories
220.127.116.11. Piramal Healthcare Pharma Solutions
18.104.22.168. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
22.214.171.124. Dishman Pharma
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Chapter Overview
6.2. Analysis by Business Operations
6.3. Analysis by Scale of Operations
6.4. Analysis by Type of FDF
6.5. Analysis by Pharma Form Packaging
6.6. Analysis by Services
6.7. Analysis by Geography
7. Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
7.1. Chapter Overview
7.2. Manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals
7.2.1. Microbial Expression Systems
126.96.36.199. Bacterial Protein Expression System
188.8.131.52. Yeast Protein Expression System
7.2.2. Mammalian Protein Expression System
7.2.3. Insect Protein Expression System
7.2.4. Plant Protein Expression System
7.3. Evolution of Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
7.4. Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Region
7.5. Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Scale of Operation
7.6. Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Capability
7.6.1. Distribution by Type of Biologic Molecule
7.6.2. Distribution by Expression Systems
7.7. Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Type of Bioreactor
8. Market Size and Forecast
8.1. Forecast Methodology
8.2. Key Drivers
8.3. API Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025
8.4. FDF Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025
8.4.1. FDF Contract Manufacturing Market: Distribution by Type, 2015, 2020 and 2025
8.5. Overall Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025
8.6. Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional View
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Chapter Overview
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Financial Performance
9.2.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
184.108.40.206. Manufacturing Locations
220.127.116.11. Technical Solutions
9.2.7. Future Outlook
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Financial Performance
9.3.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
18.104.22.168. Manufacturing Locations
22.214.171.124. Technical Solutions
126.96.36.199. Geographical Expansions
188.8.131.52. Capability Expansions
184.108.40.206. Capacity Expansions
9.3.7. Future Outlook
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Manufacturing Capabilities
220.127.116.11. Manufacturing Locations
18.104.22.168. Geographical Expansions
22.214.171.124. Capability Expansions
126.96.36.199. Capacity Expansions
9.4.6. Future Outlook
9.4.7. Excella GmbH, a Part of Fareva
9.5.1. Company Overview
9.5.2. Manufacturing Capabilities
188.8.131.52. Dosage Forms
184.108.40.206. Manufacturing Locations
220.127.116.11. Geographic Expansions
18.104.22.168. Capability Expansions
22.214.171.124. Capacity Expansions
9.5.5. Future Outlook
9.5.6. Haupt Pharma
9.6.1. Company Overview
9.6.2. Financial Performance
9.6.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
126.96.36.199. Manufacturing Locations
188.8.131.52. Technical Solutions
184.108.40.206. Capability Expansions
220.127.116.11. Capacity Expansions
9.6.6. Future Outlook
9.7.1. Company Overview
9.7.2. Financial Performance
9.7.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
18.104.22.168. Manufacturing Locations
22.214.171.124. Geographic Expansions
126.96.36.199. Capability Expansions
188.8.131.52. Capacity Expansion
9.7.5. Future Outlook
9.8. Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
9.8.1. Company Overview
9.8.2. Financial Performance
9.8.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
184.108.40.206. Manufacturing Locations
220.127.116.11. Geographical Expansions
18.104.22.168. Capacity Expansions
9.8.6. Future Outlook
9.9.1. Company Overview
9.9.2. Manufacturing Capabilities
22.214.171.124. Manufacturing Locations
126.96.36.199. Technical Solutions
188.8.131.52. Geographical Expansions
184.108.40.206. Capability Expansions
220.127.116.11. Capacity Expansions
9.9.6. Future Outlook
9.10.1. Company Overview
9.10.2. Manufacturing Capabilities
18.104.22.168. Manufacturing Locations
22.214.171.124. Capacity Expansions
9.10.5. Future Outlook
9.11.1. Company Overview
9.11.2. Financial Performance
9.11.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
126.96.36.199. Manufacturing Locations
188.8.131.52. Geographical Expansions
184.108.40.206. Capability Expansions
220.127.116.11. Capacity Expansion
9.11.7. Future Outlook
9.12.1. Company Overview
9.12.2. Financial Performance
9.12.3. Manufacturing Capabilities
18.104.22.168. Manufacturing Locations
9.12.5. Future Outlook
10. Future of the CMO Market
10.1. Chapter Overview
10.2. Focus on Emerging Markets
10.3. Shift Towards an Integrated Business Model
10.4. Biologics to Expand the Global CMO Market
10.5. Innovation to Drive Growth
10.6. Information Sharing and Collaboration
10.7. High Potency and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing: Emerging Focus
10.8. Growing Demand to Spur Investment Activity
10.9. Case Study: Contract Manufacturing in Gene Therapy
11. Interview Transcripts
11.1. Kevin Daley, Market Director (Pharmaceuticals), Novasep Synthesis
11.2. Roberto Margarita, Business Development Director, Corden Pharma
11.3. Allison Vavala, Senior Manager (Business Development), Helsinn
11.4. BhaskarVenepalli, President and CEO, CiVentiChem
12.1. Contract Manufacturing in Pharma: An Ever Increasing Trend
12.2. The Competitive Market to Witness an Accelerated Growth
12.3. Differentiation Strategy to Pave Way for Sustenance in the Market
12.4. Concluding Remarks
13. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
14. Appendix 2: List Of Companies
List of Tables:
Table 5.1 Asymchem Laboratories: Manufacturing Facilities
Table 5.2 Porton Fine Chemicals: Manufacturing Facilities and R&D Centers
Table 5.3 Venturepharm Laboratories: Holdings and Related Companies
Table 5.4 Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories: Manufacturing Facilities
Table 5.5 Dishman Pharma: Business Units
Table 6.1 CMOs: Analysis by Business Operations
Table 6.2 CMOs: Analysis by Scale of Operation
Table 6.3 CMOs: Analysis by Type of FDF
Table 6.4 CMOs: Analysis by Packaging Forms
Table 6.5 CMOs: Range of Services
Table 7.1 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Scale of Operation
Table 7.2 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Type of Biologics
Table 7.3 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Expression Systems
Table 7.4 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Type of Bioreactor
Table 9.1 Patheon: Capacity for Sterile Formulations Filling
Table 9.2 Patheon: Facilities
Table 9.3 Patheon: Additional Agreements, 2012-2014
Table 9.4 Catalent: Manufacturing and Laboratory Facilities
Table 9.5 Fareva: Manufacturing and Laboratory Facilities
Table 9.6 Aenova: Manufacturing Locations
Table 9.7 Lonza: Custom Development and Custom Manufacturing Sites
Table 9.8 Evonik: Facilities Sites and their Functions
Table 9.9 BioXcellence: Facilities and their Functions
Table 9.10 Aesica: Facility Sites and their Functions
Table 9.11 Famar: Facility Sites and their Functions
Table 9.12 Recipharm: Facility sites and their Functions
Table 9.13 Jubilant: Facility sites and their functions
Table 10.1 HPAPI CMO Investments, 2006-2014
Table 10.2 Contract Manufactures in Gene Therapy
Table 13.1 Extent of Outsourcing in Pharmaceutical Operations
Table 13.2 CMOs: Analysis by Business Operation, Scale and Type of FDF
Table 13.3 CMOs: Distribution by Business Operations
Table 13.4 CMOs: Distribution by Scale of Operation
Table 13.5 CMOs: Distribution by FDF Dosage Forms
Table 13.6 CMOs: Analysis by Packaging Form
Table 13.7 CMOs: Distribution by Packaging Form
Table 13.8 CMOs: Range of Services
Table 13.9 CMOs: Regional distribution
Table 13.10 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Regional Distribution
Table 13.11 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Scale of Operation
Table 13.12 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Type of Biologic Molecule
Table 13.13 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Expression Systems
Table 13.14 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Analysis by Type of Bioreactor
Table 13.15 Extent of Outsourcing: API and FDF Manufacturing, 2014 - 2025
Table 13.16 API Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.17 API Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Conservative Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.18 API Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Optimistic Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.19 FDF Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.20 FDF Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Conservative Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.21 FDF Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Optimistic Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.22 FDF Contract Manufacturing Market: Distribution by Type, 2015, 2020 and 2025
Table 13.23 Overall Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.24 Overall Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Conservative Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.25 Overall Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Optimistic Scenario (USD Billion)
Table 13.26 Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional Distribution, 2015, 2020 and 2015
Table 13.27 Patheon: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (USD million)
Table 13.28 Patheon: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (USD million)
Table 13.29 Patheon: CMO Revenue Distribution, 2013 (USD million)
Table 13.30 Catalent: Revenues, 2010-2013 (USD million)
Table 13.31 Catalent: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2014 (USD million)
Table 13.32 Lonza: Revenues, 2010 - 2014 (CHF million)
Table 13.33 Lonza: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (CHF million)
Table 13.34 Evonik: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (EUR million)
Table 13.35 Evonik: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (EUR million)
Table 13.36 Boehringer Ingelheim: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (EUR million)
Table 13.37 Boehringer Ingelheim: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (EUR million)
Table 13.38 Recipharm: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (SEK million)
Table 13.39 Recipharm: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (SEK million)
Table 13.40 Jubilant: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (INR million)
Table 13.41 Contract Manufacturing in Gene Therapy: By Capability
Table 13.42 Contract Manufacturing in Gene Therapy: By Location
List of Figures:
Figure 2.1 Range of Contract Manufacturing Services: Example CMOs
Figure 3.1 Roles of a Third Party Service Provider in Pharmaceutical Industry
Figure 3.2 Outsourcing across the Pharmaceutical Value Chain
Figure 3.3 CMOs: Range of Services
Figure 5.1 Chinese CMO Market: Growth Drivers
Figure 5.2 Indian CMO Market: Growth Drivers
Figure 6.1 Extent of Outsourcing in Pharmaceutical Operations
Figure 6.2 Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Landscape
Figure 6.3 CMOs: Distribution by Business Operations
Figure 6.4 CMOs: Distribution by Scale of Operation
Figure 6.5 CMOs: Distribution by Type of Dosage Forms
Figure 6.6 Types of Pharmaceutical Packaging Forms
Figure 6.7 CMOs: Distribution by Packaging Form
Figure 6.8 CMOs: Regional Distribution
Figure 7.1 Types of Expression Systems
Figure 7.2 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Geographical Location
Figure 7.3 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Regional Distribution
Figure 7.4 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Scale of Operation
Figure 7.5 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Type of Biologic Molecule
Figure 7.6 Biopharmaceutical CMOs: Distribution by Expression Systems
Figure 7.7 Single Use Bioreactors: Advantages and Disadvantages
Figure 8.1 Extent of Outsourcing: API and FDF Manufacturing, 2014 - 2025
Figure 8.2 API Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD billion)
Figure 8.3 FDF Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD billion)
Figure 8.4 FDF Contract Manufacturing Market: Distribution by Type, 2015, 2020 and 2025
Figure 8.5 Overall Contract Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2025: Base Scenario (USD billion)
Figure 8.6 Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional Distribution, 2015, 2020 and 2025
Figure 9.1 Patheon: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (USD million)
Figure 9.2 Patheon: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (USD million)
Figure 9.3 Patheon: Revenue Break-up for CMO, 2013 (USD million, Percentage)
Figure 9.4 Catalent: Revenues, 2010 - 2014 (USD million)
Figure 9.5 Catalent: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2014 (USD million)
Figure 9.6 Lonza: Revenues, 2010 - 2014 (USD million)
Figure 9.7 Lonza: Revenues by Business Divisions, FY 2014 (CHF million)
Figure 9.8 Lonza: Potency Classification System
Figure 9.9 Evonik: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (USD million)
Figure 9.10 Evonik: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (EUR million)
Figure 9.11 Boehringer Ingelheim: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (EUR million)
Figure 9.12 Boehringer Ingelheim: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (EUR million)
Figure 9.13 Recipharm: Revenues, 2009 - 2013 (SEK million)
Figure 9.14 Recipharm: Revenues by Business Divisions, 2013 (SEK million)
Figure 9.15 Jubilant: Revenues by Business Divisions, FY 2014 (INR million)
Figure 10.1 Contract Manufacturing in Gene Therapy: By Capability
Figure 10.2 Contract Manufacturing in Gene Therapy: By Location
Figure 12.1 Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing: Key Drivers
Figure 12.2 API and FDF Contract Manufacturing Market (USD billion) Forecast: 2015, 2020 and 2024
- North America and Europe are the predominant regions where majority of the production facilities of CMOs are located. Out of 509 CMOs we studied, 189 have presence in multiple locations in the US. In Europe, the other major hub for CMOs, Germany, Italy and the UK have presence of 58, 37 and 32 CMOs respectively. Companies have also gradually moved their focus to developing countries in order to take advantage of the relatively lower costs.
- The market is well distributed between API manufacturers and FDF manufacturers. Within FDF contract manufacturing, solid dose compounds currently dominate the market. However, future growth is likely to be driven by injectables dose manufacturing primarily due to increased focus on complex disease areas and the growing trend of self-administration.
- In terms of analysis by scale of operation, majority of the CMOs have the capability to operate on clinical as well as commercial scale. Out of 394 CMOs evaluated for this exercise, 340 CMOs have the provision for both clinical and commercial stage manufacturing.
- High potency and biopharmaceuticals manufacturing represent a major growth opportunity for CMOs. Owing to the capital intensive nature of the business and complex manufacturing requirements, CMOs have become the preferred manufacturing partners for majority of the pharmaceutical clients.
- The intense competition in the marketplace is driving CMOs to explore innovation aspects such as eClinical systems, cloud based computing and risk monitoring tools to create differentiation. Specifically, for biopharmaceuticals manufacturing, CMOs have started utilizing novel bio-processing services and technologies such as single use bioreactors.
- With respect to the market size, we have estimated the API and FDF contract manufacturing to be worth USD 35 Billion currently. Driven by the increasing trend of outsourcing, we expect the market to grow at an annualized rate of 8.3%.
Most of the data presented in this report has been gathered by secondary research. We have also conducted interviews with experts in the area (academia, industry, medical practice and other associations) to solicit their opinions on emerging trends in the market. This is primarily useful for us to draw out our own opinion on how the market will shape up across different regions and drug segments. Where possible, the available data has been checked for accuracy from multiple sources of information.
The secondary sources of information include:
- Annual reports
- Investor presentations
- SEC filings
- Industry databases
- News releases from company websites
- Government policy documents
- Other analysts’ opinion reports
While the focus has been on forecasting the market over the coming nine years, the report also provides our independent view on various technological and non-commercial trends emerging in the industry. This opinion is solely based on our knowledge, research and understanding of the relevant market gathered from various secondary and primary sources of information.
Chapter 2 provides an executive summary of the insights captured in our research. The summary offers a high level view on where the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is headed in the mid-long term.
Chapter 3 provides the definition of contract manufacturing and a general introduction on the role of a third party service provider in the pharmaceutical industry. We have also explained, in detail, the range of services offered by CMOs and challenges involved in contract manufacturing.
Chapter 4 highlights the key growth drivers and restraints of the contract manufacturing market. The chapter also talks about various models of contract manufacturing and some of the important trends that have shaped the market in the past several years.
Chapter 5 details contract manufacturing space specifically in China and India, providing information on regulatory framework, growth drivers, challenges and emerging opportunities in each of these countries. The chapter also provides a high-level view on production capabilities of some of the leading Chinese and Indian CMOs in the market.
Chapter 6 provides a detailed analysis of a diverse set of established and emerging pharmaceutical CMOs active in the market. An in-depth review including regional distribution, analysis by type of business operation, scale of operation, packaging and services has been covered in this chapter.
Chapter 7 focuses on biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing, a major growth opportunity for CMOs. The chapter provides an in-depth analysis specifically for biopharmaceutical CMOs on some of the key parameters including geographical location, scale of operation, types of expression systems, types of biologics manufactured, types of bioreactors and fermentation capacity.
Chapter 8 presents the detailed forecast for both API and FDF contract manufacturing. Due to the uncertain nature of the market, we have presented three different growth tracks outlined as conservative, base and optimistic scenarios.
Chapter 9 includes profiles of some of the key players in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Each company profile includes information such as geographical presence, financial performance, manufacturing capabilities, investments, partnerships and future outlook.
Chapter 10 highlights some of the important trends that will likely govern the growth and evolution of contract manufacturing market in the future.
Chapter 11 is a collection of transcripts of interviews conducted during the course of this study. Examples of companies interviewed include Corden Pharma, Helsinn, CiVentiChem and Novasep.
Chapter 12 summarizes the overall report. In this chapter, we provide a recap of the key takeaways and our independent opinion based on the research and analysis described in previous chapters.
Chapter 13 is an appendix which provides tabulated data and numbers for all the figures provided in the report.
Chapter 14 is an appendix which provides a list of companies and organizations mentioned in the report.
- 3P Biopharmaceuticals
- A & Z Pharmaceutical
- AAIPharma Services
- Aarti CRAMS (division of Aarti Industries)
- Aarti Drugs
- ABL, Inc.
- Accra Pac
- Accucaps Industries
- Acino AG
- AcsDobfar Spa
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- Adhesives Research
- Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Affinity Life Sciences, Inc.
- Afton Scientific Corporation
- Agno Pharma
- Ajinomoto Althea
- Akorn India Private Limited (Subsidiary of Akorn)
- Akums Drugs and Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd.
- All Chem Laboratories
- Allergy Laboratories
- Almac Pharma
- Alpax Pharmaceuticals
- Alphora Research
- Alps Pharmaceutical
- Amanta Healthcare
- American Antibiotics
- American Peptide Company
- Ami Drugs and Speciality Chemicals
- Amoli Organics
- Ampac Fine Chemicals
- AMRI Inc.
- AMW GmbH
- AMYRA Biotech
- Angelini Pharmaceuticals (ACRAF)
- Anhui Biochem United Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Ankur Drugs and Pharma Ltd.
- AnqiuLu'an Pharmaceutical
- API Polpharma
- Apicore Pharmaceuticals (Subsidiary of Apicore US LLC)
- Apiscent Labs
- APL Sweden
- Apotex Fermentation
- Arbro Pharmaceuticals
- Arch Pharmalabs
- Arevipharma GmbH
- Asahi Glass Company, Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Finechem
- Aspen Bad Oldesloe GmbH
- Astimex Pharma
- Asymchem Laboratories
- Athera Biotechnologies
- Atra Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Austin Pharma(Subsidiary of Cerilliant Corporation)
- AutekBio, Inc.
- Avalanche Biotechnologies
- Avid Bioservices, Inc.
- Avra Laboratories
- Avyukt Pharmaceuticals
- B. Braun Medical
- Banner Pharmacaps
- Batavia Bioservices
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Bavarian Nordic GmbH
- Baxil Pharma Ltd.
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- BCN Peptides SA
- BeiGene Co., Ltd.
- Beijing second Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Belcher Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Beltapharm SPA
- Ben Venue Laboratories (Subsidiary of Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bharat Biotech
- BIBITEC GmbH
- Binex Co. Ltd.
- Bio Elpida
- Biomay AG
- BIOMEVA GmbH
- Bionorica SE
- Bio-Pharm, Inc.
- Biopharmaceutical Development Program - Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR)
- Biotechpharma UAB
- Biovectra Inc
- Biovian Ltd.
- BioWa, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Broad Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- C & O Pharmaceutical technology Limited (Subsidiary of Shionogi & Co., Ltd)
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Calyx Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Celonic AG
- Centaur Pharmaceuticals
- Center for Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing, The University of Iowa
- Century Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Cerbios Pharma
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals
- CF Pharma Ltd.
- Chartwell Pharmaceuticals llc
- ChemCon GmbH
- ChemPacific Corporation
- Cherokee Pharmaceuticals LLC
- ChifengArker Pharmaceutical Technology Co. Ltd.
- China Chemical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Chiral Biosciences Ltd.
- Chongqing Huapont Pharmaceutical
- Chunghwa Chemical Synthesis & Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Cingulate Therapeutics
- Cispharma Inc.
- CiVentiChem, LLC
- CMC Biologics
- CMIC CMO ASHIKAGA Co., Ltd.
- Coating Place Inc
- Cobra Biologics
- Cody Laboratories (Subsidiary of Lannett Company)
- Cognate BioServices
- Coldstream Laboratories, Inc.
- Concord Biotech Limited
- Confab Laboratories Inc.
- Contract Coating Inc.
- Contract Pharmacal Corporation
- Cook Pharmica LLC
- Cooper Pharma Ltd.
- Corden Pharma
- CoreRx Inc
- Corium International, Inc.
- Corvette Pharmaceutical Services Group
- Cris Pharma
- Crown Laboratories
- CTC Bio
- CTC Clinical Trial Consultants AB
- CTX Lifesciences Private Limited
- Custom Pharmaceutical Services (CPS), Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Cytovance Biologics, Inc.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daito Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Dalton Pharma Services
- Delavau LLC
- Delmar Chemicals Inc.
- Dental Technologies, Inc.
- Development Center for Biotechnology, Taiwan
- Dipharma Francis S.r.l.
- Dishman Contract Researchand Manufacturing Services (CRAMS)
- Divi's Laboratories Limited
- DM Bio (Dong-A meiji)
- Dottikon Exclusive Synthesis AG
- Douglas Manufacturing Limited
- Dow Corning Corporation
- DPT Laboratories, Ltd.
- DPx Holdings
- DSM Pharmaceutical Products
- Dupen Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Ei Inc.
- EirGen Pharma Ltd
- Elan plc
- Eli Lilly
- Elite Laboratories, Inc.
- Embio Limited
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Emergent Biosolutions
- Enaltec Labs
- Encap Drug Delivery
- Enrich pharma
- Epic Pharma, LLC
- Eriochem S.A.
- Euro Vital Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Eurogentec Biologics
- Evonik Industries
- Excella GmbH
- Exela Pharma Sciences
- F.I.S. FabbricaItalianaSintetici
- Famy Care Limited
- Farmhispania, S.A.
- Fermion Oy
- Ferndale Laboratories (Part of Ferndale Pharma Group)
- Fertin Pharma A/S
- Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Flamel Technologies
- Flamingo Pharmaceuticals
- Fleming Laboratories Limited
- Florida Biologix®
- Fluid Energy Processing and Equipment Co
- Fresenius Kabi
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Fujimoto Chemicals Co., Ltd. Kinraku Plant
- Fujirebio Europe B.V. (previously Innogenetics)
- Future Pak LTD.
- G&W Laboratories
- Gallus BioPharmaceuticals
- Genmab A/S
- Gland Pharma Limited
- Glatt GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline Biopharmaceuticals
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Global Harvest Pharma
- Glochem Industries Limited
- Glycotope Group
- Goodwin Biotechnology, Inc.
- Gordon Laboratories, Inc.
- GP Pharm
- Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing Inc.
- Granules Omnichem JV
- Groupe PARIMA Inc.
- Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Guardian Drug Company
- Hainan Poly Pharm
- Halo Pharmaceutical Inc
- Hanford Pharmaceuticals
- Hangzhou Hysen Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Imaginechem
- Haupt Pharma
- Health Biotech Limited
- Healthy Life Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Helios Pharma
- Helsinn Advanced Synthesis SA
- Hetero Drugs Limited
- Hikal Limited
- HolopackVerpackungstechnik GmbH
- HonsonPharmatech group, Ltd.
- Hospira One 2 One
- Hritik Chemical Pvt. Ltd.
- Hubei Biocause Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- HUIYU Pharmaceutical
- Hyglos GmbH
- ICROM S.p.A.
- IDT Australia Limited
- IDT Biologika GmbH
- IGI Labs, Inc.
- IMMUNE Pharmaceutical
- ImmuneMed, IncEclipse
- Ind Swift Laboratories Limited
- Index Ventures LLP
- Indoco Remedies Limited
- INFA Group
- Inno Biologics Sdn. Bhd.
- Innovent Biologics, Inc.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- IRIX Manufacturing Inc.
- Irvine Pharmaceutical Services
- Isochem (Subsidiary of Aurelius AG)
- Isofol Medical
- J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Jubilant Life Sciences
- KBI BioPharma, Inc.
- Kekule Pharma Limited
- Kemwell Biopharma Private Limited
- Kilitch Drugs Ltd.
- Kongo Chemical Co., Ltd. Head Plant
- Krebs Biochemicals& Industries Ltd
- Laurus Labs
- Legochem Biosciences
- LFB Biomanufacturing
- LOBA FeinchemieGmbh
- Logos pharma
- Long Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- LTS LohmannTherapie-Systeme AG
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lyne Laboratories, Inc.
- Lyra Laboratories
- Macfarlan Smith Limited
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited, Baddi
- Madras Pharmaceuticals
- MakcurLaboratoies Ltd.
- Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Mass Biologics
- McGuff Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MDC Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Medical Products Laboratories, Inc.
- Medichem S.A.
- Mediwin Pharmaceuticals
- Menadiona, S.L.
- Mercator Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Merch& Co.
- Meridian Life Science, Inc.
- Meridian Medicare Ltd.
- Mesoblast Limited
- Metrics Inc.
- MetrochemApi Private Limited
- Micro Labs Limited
- Microchem SRL
- Micro-Macinazione SA
- Micron technologies
- Micron Technologies Ltd
- Micro-Sphere SA
- Microtrol Sterilization Services Private Limited
- Mikart, Inc.
- Milda AG
- Minomic International Limited
- Mipharma Spa
- Mirror Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Mitovie Pharma
- Mnemosyne Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Molecular Partners
- MSD Chibret
- MSN Laboratories Private Limited
- Multi Pack Solutions
- Mylan Laboratories
- Nakoda Chemicals Limited
- Nanjing Pharmatechs Co., Ltd.
- Nascent Biologics
- Natco Pharma ltd.
- Nectar Lifesciences Limited
- Neos Therapeutics, LP
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Nexgen Pharma, Inc.
- Ningbo Renjian Pharmaceutical Group
- Niota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nippon Rika Co., Ltd.
- Nipro Patch Co., Ltd.
- Nitin Lifesciences Ltd.
- Nivon Specialities
- Norac Pharma
- North Star Processing, LLC.
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Norwich Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novel Laboratories, Inc.
- Nutragen Pharma Private Limited
- Oakwood Laboratories, L.L.C.
- Oasis Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Olon, SpA
- Oman Pharmaceutical Products Co. LLC.
- Omega Pharma
- Omnia Biologics
- OncoMed Pharmaceutical
- Oncotec Pharma Produktion GmbH
- Orchid Pharma
- OrexigenTherpeutics, Inc
- OrganicoFeinchemie GmbH Wolfen
- Orient Pharma
- Orion Corporation
- Orofino Pharmaceutical Group
- OSO Bio Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing, LLC
- Oxford BioTherapeutics
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Parabolic Drugs
- Paragon Bioservices
- Pasteuria Bioscience
- Patheon (unit of DPx Holdings)
- PCAS Finland Oy (Subsidiary of PCAS S.A.)
- Pegasus farmaco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pfanstiehl, Inc.
- Pfizer CentreSource
- Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc. (Subsidiary of Beach Products)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Research Services, Inc.
- Pharmaceutics International, Inc.
- PharmAgra Labs
- Pharmanest AB
- Pharmasol Pharmaceuticals
- PharmedArtis GmbH
- Phyton Biotech LLC
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- Pisgah Labs Inc
- Plasmid Factory
- PolyCarbon Industries, Inc.
- Polymun Scientific ImmunbiologischeForschung GmbH
- Polypeptide Laboratories Inc
- Porton Fine Chemicals Ltd.
- Powdersize, Inc
- PrimaPharm, Inc.
- ProBioGen AG
- Procaps Group
- Provizer Pharma
- PureTek Corporation
- PX' Therapeutics
- QS Pharma LLC
- Quality Chemical Laboratories
- Quay Pharmaceuticals Limited
- R L Fine Chem
- R.p. Scherer GmbH & Co. KG
- Radico Remedies
- Redwig Pharma
- Regis Technologies Inc.
- Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Reliance Life Sciences Private Limited
- Relthy Laboratories
- RentschlerBiotechnologie GmbH
- Richter Helm Biologics GmbH and Co KG
- RIVOPHARM SA
- Rolabo Outsourcing, S.L.
- Rottendorf Pharma GmbH
- ROVI Contract Manufacturing
- Rubicon Research Private Limited
- S.M. Pharmaceuticals
- SAFC Inc
- SAI Life Sciences
- Samsung Biologics
- Sanico N.V.
- SanochemiaPharmazeutika AG
- Sanquin Pharmaceutical Servives
- Sartorius Stedium Biotech
- Sarvotham Care Ltd.
- SaviorLifetec Corporation
- SCI Pharmtech Inc.
- Scil Proteins
- ScinoPharm Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- SellasLifeSciences Group
- Selvok Pharmaceutical Co.
- Sentiss Pharma
- Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Shanghai Pharmaceutical IMP. & EXP. Co., Ltd.
- Sharon Bio-Medicine
- Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Shilpa Medicare Limited
- Sigmapharm Laboratories, LLC
- Sirio Pharma
- Smruthi Organics
- SMS Pharmaceuticals Limited
- SocietaItalianaMedicinaliScandicci (S.I.M.S.) Srl
- Solitaire Pharmacia Pvt. Ltd.
- Sonar Products
- Sovereign Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- SRS Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Stason Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Statens Serum Institut
- Sterigenics U.S., LLC
- Suir Pharma
- Summit Biosciences Inc
- Sunrise Pharmaceutical Inc
- Surya Pharmaceuticals
- Suven Life Sciences Limited
- Swedish orphan Biovitrum AB
- Synbias Pharma
- SynCo Bio Partners
- Syncom Healthcare limited
- Syngene (Subsidiary of Biocon)
- Synthokem Labs Private Limited
- Synthonics Inc
- Tai Heng Industry Co., Ltd.
- Taj Pharamceuticals limited
- Tapemark Company
- Tedor Pharma Inc.
- The Ritedose Corporation
- Theon Pharmaceuticals
- Therapure Biopharma Inc.
- Tianjin Pharmaceutical
- Time Cap Laboratories
- Titan Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Toyobo Biologics, Inc.
- Ultratab Laboratories, Inc.
- Ultratech India Ltd.
- Uman Pharma Inc.
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Unibiotech Formulations
- Unichem Laboratories Limited
- Unimark Remedies Limited
- University of Nebraska - Biological Process Development Facility
- UPM Pharmaceuticals
- US Pharma lab
- USV Limited
- Venturepharm Laboratories
- Vetter Pharma
- VGXI Inc.
- Vista Biologicals Corp.
- Visum Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Vital Health Care Pvt Ltd
- Vivante DMP Solutions
- VIVUS, Inc.
- VUAB Pharma
- Wacker Biotech GmbH
- Wanbury Limited
- WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corp.
- West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp (Subsidiary of Hikma PLC)
- Wilmington PharmaTech
- Windlas Biotech ltd.
- Windlas Healthcare Private Limited
- Wintac Limited
- Wisdom Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Wockhardt Limited
- WRAIR Pilot Bioproduction Facility
- WuXiAppTec Co. LTD.
- Xcelience, LLC
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals
- Xian Lijun Pharmaceutical
- Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.
- Yaopharma Co., Ltd.
- Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Yung Zip Chemical
- Zen Labs
- ZhejianHisun Pharma
- Zhejian HISUN Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Zhejiang ApeloaJiayuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Changming Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Cheng Yi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Excel Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical
- Zhejiang JianfengHaizhou Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Botechnology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jingxin
- Zhejiang Shenzhou Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zydus BSV Pharma Private Limited