The Anesthesia Simulator is a real-time graphical simulator that reproduces the anaesthesia environment on a computer screen. Mathematical models of physiology and pharmacology predict the simulated patient’s response to your management while an automated record-keeping system summarizes the case and an on-line consultant provides immediate management suggestions. It includes 34 cases with general anesthetic problems, and cardiac, neuro, trauma, obstetric and pediatric cases and dozens of anesthetic emergencies.
Works on Windows and Mac computers, iPads and Android tablets.
- 34 cases with dozens of emergencies, including:
- Air embolism
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Intracranial hypertension
- Latex allergy
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Venous air embolism
- Earn up to 17 AMA PRA Category 2 CME credits
- Earn up to 17 AANA PriorApproved CE credits
- Instructors can write their own scenarios
Web-Based Instant Access - No Installation:
- Works in your browser without plug-ins or add-ons
- Nothing to download, nothing to install
- We send you a link and a password as soon as you order.