Arsenic abatement from groundwater in locations with a central water distribution system is relatively simple. The real challenge is selecting the most effective and affordable treatment and scale up option for locations which lack the appropriate infrastructure. Groundwater Arsenic Remediation: Treatment Technology and Scale UP provides the latest breakthrough groundwater treatment technologies and modeling and simulation methods for project scale up and eventually field deployment in locations which lack the proper central water distribution system to ensure arsenic free groundwater.
- Covers the different removal methods, such as chemical, adsorption, separation by membranes, and membrane distillation
- Includes the state-of-the-art modeling & simulation methods for optimization and field deployment
- Provides economic and comparative analysis of each arsenic treatment technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Occurrence, causes and effects of arsenic contamination
- Arsenic Removal by chemical methods
- Arsenic Removal by adsorption
- Arsenic separation by membranes
- Arsenic removal by membrane distillation
- Sustainable Management Issues in arsenic abatement
Dr. Parimal Pal is Professor & Former Head of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India. Winner of Hiyoshi Environment Award 2018, Springer Best Research Paper Award 2015 and IIChE best Research Paper Award, Prof.Pal is the sole author of the books 'Groundwater Arsenic Remediation: Treatment Technology & Scale Up, 'Industrial Water Treatment Process Technology' and 'Membrane-based Technologies in Environmental Pollution Control'. Prof. Parimal Pal holds seven patent and copyrights. Author of over 100 high impact research papers Prof. Pal has now h-index of 36 and i-10 index of 75 with total citations of over 6000