Arsenic abatement from groundwater in locations with a central water distribution system is relatively simple. The real challenge is selecting the most effective and affordable treatment and scale up option for locations which lack the appropriate infrastructure. Groundwater Arsenic Remediation: Treatment Technology and Scale UP provides the latest breakthrough groundwater treatment technologies and modeling and simulation methods for project scale up and eventually field deployment in locations which lack the proper central water distribution system to ensure arsenic free groundwater.
- Covers the different removal methods, such as chemical, adsorption, separation by membranes, and membrane distillation
- Includes the state-of-the-art modeling & simulation methods for optimization and field deployment
- Provides economic and comparative analysis of each arsenic treatment technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Occurrence, causes and effects of arsenic contamination
- Arsenic Removal by chemical methods
- Arsenic Removal by adsorption
- Arsenic separation by membranes
- Arsenic removal by membrane distillation
- Sustainable Management Issues in arsenic abatement
Professor Parimal Pal Environment Engineering & Membrane Technology Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, West Bengal, India-713209.