Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series has been the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in application of powerful techniques in a wide bioscience area
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Peptide Immunotherapy in Vaccine Development: from Epitope to Adjuvant
Hyun Yang and Dong Seok Kim
- The use of liposomes to shape epitope structure and modulate immunogenic responses of peptide vaccines against HIV MPER.
Beatriz Apellániz and José L. Nieva
- Recombinant Lipoproteins as Novel Vaccines with Intrinsic Adjuvant
Pele Chong, Jui-Hsin Huang, Chih-Hsiang Leng, Shih-Jen Liu and Hsin-Wei Chen
- Chemical Platforms for Peptide Vaccine Constructs
Suhas Ramesh, Prabhakar Cherkupally, Thavendran Govender, Hendrik G. Kruger, Fernando Albericio and Beatriz G. de la Torre
- Understanding Amino Acid Mutations in Hepatitis B Virus Proteins for Rational Design of Vaccines and Drugs
Ke Shen, Li Shen, Jing Wang, Zhi Jiang and Bairong Shens
- Perspective of peptide vaccine composed of epitope peptide, CpG-DNA, and liposome complex without carriers
Younghee Lee, Young Seek Lee, Sooyoung Cho and Hyung-Joo Kwon
Rossen Donev received his PhD degree in 1999 from the Institute of Molecular Biology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He did postdoctoral training at Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK (renamed after the merger with Cancer Research Campaign to Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute) and Cardiff University. In 2010 Dr. Donev was appointed Senior Lecturer in Swansea University. Currently he is Head of Research at MicroPharm Ltd, UK and Director of Biomed Consult, UK. He has published more than 60 research papers, has chaired scientific meetings in Molecular Medicine and given plenary talks. Rossen Donev has consulted on projects related to development of treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders and cancer therapies. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology and on editorial board of several other journals. His research interests include signaling pathways involved in neuropsychiatric disorders and tumor escape from the immune system, and development of therapeutic strategies for their treatment. More recently he has focused on design of antibody-based oral treatment of pathological conditions of the colon and small intestines.