- Covers the generation of micro features used for advanced engineering of materials for fabrication of MEMS, microsystems and other micro-engineering applications- Explores the trend of decreasing size of fabricated devices, reflected in coverage of generation of high-precision nano-features on metal and semiconductors utilizing SPM, STM, and AFM, and nanotechnology aspects of EMM- Describes nanofabrication utilizing anodic dissolutions for mass manufacturing by overcoming obstacles utilizing electrochemical microsystem technology (EMST) and electrochemical nanotechnology (ENT)
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Electrochemical Machining: Macro to Micro
3. Principle of Material Removal in EMM
4. Types of EMM
5. Electrochemical Micromachining (EMM) Setup
6. Design and Development of Micro Tools
7. Influencing Factors of EMM
8. Improvement of Machining Accuracy
9. Advantages, Applications and Limitations of EMM
10. Micro-Features Fabrication for MEMS and Other Microengineering Applications
11. Electrochemical Micro System Technology (EMST)
12. Recent Advancements in EMM for Nanofabrication
13. Nano-Features on Metals and Semiconductors for Nanotechnology Applications
Professor, Production Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Field of Specialization: Non-Traditional Machining Processes, Micro Machining.
Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT), Production Management.
Principal Investigator since 1995 for seven multi-year research projects e.g. on Electrochemical Machining (ECM), Electrochemical Discharge Machining (ECDM), and Electrochemical Micromachining (EMM)
Professor, Production Engineering Department, since 2000
Head of the Department, Production Engineering Department, from 2001 to 2003
Coordinator of Quality Improvement Program (QIP), Jadavpur University, since 2002
Coordinator of Center of Advanced Study (CAS) Phase II-IV Programs consisting thrust areas: Micromachining and Nanotechnology, Micromanufacturing, sponsored by UGC, since 2003
Achieved several Certificates of Merit and Certificates of Achievement Institution Award & Gold Medal by The Institution of Engineers (India) for a research paper Keynote speaker, chair person, presenter and organizer/coordinator of several international conferences.
Visited several countries such as England, Dublin, Taiwan, Hongkong, Thailand etc. for research and academic purposes.
Board member and Fellow of several academic bodies in several institutions
Guest editor of International journals and editor of conference proceedings
Supervised several Ph.D thesis and filed several patents in his credit.
Authored and co-authored around 353+ articles
Author of 83 articles with 1352 total citations by 959 documents as listed in Scopus
H-Index of 24 per SCOPUS