We surveyed 375 mobile developers with over 900 million monthly average users to find the best mobile marketing automation platforms. Then we analyzed 1.8 million apps in Google Play and the iOS app store, conducted 17 live interviews, and surveyed 19 MMA providers.
The result is the most complete report on mobile marketing automation available.
Here's what you'll get in this report:
- a definition: what is Mobile Marketing Automation, and how is it different from app analytics?
- a comprehensive overview of the 21 top players, including Urban Airship, Adobe, Salesforce, Localytics, Kahuna, Swrve, Upsight, and more, including what features developers use most and publisher feedback on the results of using their systems
- the 17 key product features of MMA systems explained
- an inside look: which apps and publishers are using MMA
- deep insight into what MMA achieves for those publishers
- candid comments about where MMA falls short
- the big picture: MMA market penetration data
- report on vendor market share: who’s winning, and who’s poised to make huge moves
- VB Insight’s best bets for
- - Enterprise
- - Mobile games specifically
- - Mobile First/Only companies
- - SME
- - Omnichannel
This report is massive - almost 20,000 words, about 150 pages, and 35 graphs and charts. However, it’s built so that you can click into interesting sections while ignoring others, so you can simply surf the report for the components you need most.
Our goal is to help mobile marketers, growth experts, developers, and publishers get the information they need to make smart
decisions that will grow their users and revenue.
- Here’s What You’ll Get In The Report
2. How To Use This Report
3. Data This Report Is Based On
4. MMA: What Is Mobile Marketing Automation?
- Mobile First, Mobile Only
- Enterprise: Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Health ... Moving From Data To Action
5. Who’s Using MMA?
- Enterprise, Games, Retail, Media
- Mobile Marketing Automation: 1.5% Penetration
6. Features & Functionality
- 17 Major Feature Sets
- What MMA Vendors Say They Do
- What Publishers & Developers Use
7. What Can You Expect From MMA?
- The Good News
- The Bad News Where MMA Fails Dedicated Team? Monitoring And Adjusting
8. MMA Vendors: Overview
- What Each Vendor Focuses On
- Niche Solutions?
- Feature-Complete Solutions
- Vendors: Origin Vendors: Target Market Vendors: Product Class
9. In-Depth: All Major Solutions
10. VB Insight Best Bets
- Mobile Games
- Mobile First/Only
- System Selection: Top Considerations
- KPIs: Most Important
- Organizations: Where MMA Fits
- Urban Airship