Market is segmented into two major segments SPECT (Technetium-99m (TC-99m), Thallium-201 (TL-201), Iodine (I-123) and others) and PET (Fluorine-18, Rubidium-82 (RB-82) and others). The Market is segmented based on application market into SPECT (cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, neurology and others) and PET (oncology, cardiology, neurology and others),by geography market (UK, France, Germany, Italy and others). Major players in the market are Cardiarc Ltd., Digirad Corporation, Gamme Medica Inc., GE healthcare, Hologic Inc. etc.
Drivers: Major factors for the growth of the market are increasing use of SPECT and PET analysis in radiopharmaceuticals, increased awareness of people for radiopharmaceuticals, and ready availability of radiopharmaceuticals. Novel applications such as Alzheimers and continually expanding oncology application segment also drive the market.
Constraints: The short half- life of radioisotopes, high capital investment, regulatory guidelines and reimbursement issues are the constraints in this market.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the European Nuclear Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Nuclear imaging Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Overview
5.3 New Developments
5.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.5 Product Life-Cycle Analysis
5.6 Product Benchmarking
5.7 Investment Analysis
5.8 Porter’s Five Forces
5.8.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.8.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.8.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.8.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.8.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS DROC
, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Restraints
6.3 Key Challenges
6.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
7.1 Diagnostic Technologies
7.1.1 SPECT Radioisotopes
126.96.36.199 Technetium-99m (TC-99m)
188.8.131.52 Thallium-201 (TL-201)
184.108.40.206 Iodine (I-123)
7.1.2 PET Radioisotopes
220.127.116.11 Rubidium-82 (RB-82)
7.3 By Geography
18.104.22.168 Spain & Portugal
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 New Product Launches
8.3 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
9. Key Vendor Analysis
9.1 AGFA-GEVAERT N.V.
9.2 CARDIARC LTD
9.3 DIGIRAD CORPORATION
9.4GAMMA MEDICA INC
9.5 GE HEALTHCARE
9.6 HOLOGIC INC.
9.7 MEDX INC
9.8 NAVISCAN INC
9.9 POSITRON CORPORATION
9.10 SEGAMI CORPORATION
9.11 SIEMENS HEALTHCARE
10. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
11. Future Outlook of the Market