Mammography is a detailed type of imaging that customs a low-dose x-ray system to inspect breasts. A mammography exam, called a mammogram, is used to support in the early detection and diagnosis of breast diseases in women. An x-ray (radiograph) is a noninvasive medical test that helps physicians analyze and treat medical conditions. Imaging with x-rays involves exposing a part of the body to a small dose of ionizing radiation to produce pictures of the inside of the body. X-rays are the oldest and most frequently used form of medical imaging. Three recent advances in mammography include digital mammography, computer-aided detection and breast tomosynthesis.
Currently, the Latin American market is dominated by the Brazil region. This is followed by Mexico and Argentina. Asia Pacific and Latin America are the fastest growing segments. The Latin American market for mammography equipment can be segmented on the basis of Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems and Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer Aided Detection, and Digital Mammography), Applications (Oncology, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Others).
Rising incidences of breast cancer, huge R&D in breast cancer therapies, advances in breast imaging modalities are the major drivers of this market.
Expensive imaging systems and risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Latin American Mammography devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin American Mammography devices market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising incidences of breast cancer
4.2.2 Research and development in the field of breast cancer therapies
4.2.3 Advancements in the technologies of breast imaging modalities
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Huge cost of Imaging Systems
4.3.2 Risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure
5. Latin America Market Segmentation
5.1 By product
5.1.1 Film Screen
5.1.4 Analog Systems
5.1.5 Biopsy Systems
5.2 By Technology
5.2.1 Breast Tomosynthesis
5.2.2 Computer-aided detection (CAD)
5.2.3 Digital Mammography
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 Latin America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to new market players
7. Company Profiles
7.3 Phillips Healthcare
7.4 Siemens Healthcare
7.5 Toshiba Medical Systems
LIST OF TABLES
1: Latin America Mammography Devices Market ($million) (2014-2020)
2: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Product - Film Screen ($million) (2014-2020)
3: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Product - Digital ($million) (2014-2020)
4: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Product - 3D ($million) (2014-2020)
5: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Product - Analog Systems ($million) (2014-2020)
6: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Product - Biopsy Systems ($million) (2014-2020)
7: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Technology - Breast Tomosynthesis ($million) (2014-2020)
8: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Technology - Computer Aided Detection ($million) (2014-2020)
9: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Technology - Digital Mammography ($million) (2014-2020)
10: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Application - Oncology ($million) (2014-2020)
11: Latin America Mammography Devices Market - By Application - Diagnostics ($million) (2014-2020)