Currently, the global market is dominated by Brazil, followed by the likes of Argentina and Mexico. Latin America is one of the fastest growing segments. The Latin American CT scanners market can be segmented on the basis of Type (Low Slice, Medium Slice, and High Slice), End User (Clinics, Diagnostic services, Hospitals and Others), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Others).
Increasing incidences of Cancer & chronic diseases, increase in the global aging population, technological advances and growing public awareness for healthcare are instrumental factors in the growth of the market.
Reimbursement issues, regulatory framework concerns, market saturation in developed regions coupled with expensive procedures and instruments are hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Latin American CT Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin American CT market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing incidences of Cancer & Chronic diseases
4.2.2 Increase in the global aging population
4.2.3 Technological advances
4.2.4 Growing public awareness for healthcare
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Reimbursement issues
4.3.2 Regulatory Framework
4.3.3 Market Saturation in developed regions
4.3.4 Expensive procedures & equipment
5. Latin America Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Low Slice
5.1.2 Medium Slice
5.1.3 High Slice
5.2 By End user
5.2.2 Diagnostic Services
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 Latin America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to new market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Toshiba Medical Systems
7.2 GE Healthcare
7.5 Trivitron Technologies
7.7 Hitachi Healthcare Systems
LIST OF TABLES
1: Latin America CT Devices Market ($million) (2014-2020)
2: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Type - Low Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
3: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Type - Medium Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
4: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Type - High Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
5: Latin America CT Devices Market - By End User - Clinics ($million) (2014-2020)
6: Latin America CT Devices Market - By End User - Diagnostics ($million) (2014-2020)
7: Latin America CT Devices Market - By End User - Hospitals ($million) (2014-2020)
8: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Applications - Oncology ($million) (2014-2020)
9: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Applications - Neurology ($million) (2014-2020)
10: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Applications - Cardiovascular ($million) (2014-2020)
11: Latin America CT Devices Market - By Applications - Diagnostics ($million) (2014-2020)