Segmentation of this report includes Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, biofungicides and other Biopesticides. Bioinsecticides would constitute the largest and biofungicides the fastest growing sub-segments in the region. Based on application the market gives a share of pesticides used on Crop based applications like grains & Cereals, Oilseeds, Fruits and vegetable and Non crop application on Turf & Ornamental grass. Some of the players profiled in this market are Bayer cropscience, BASF, Emery Oleochemicals, ISagro Spa, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha,Ltd , Sri Biotech Laboratories India, Ltd among others. .
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the South Korean biopesticides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South Korean biopesticides market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.2.1 Categorization of Biopesticides based on product segment
3.2.2 Biopesticides Vs Synthetic pesticides
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Established registration system
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests leading to input costs
4.3.3 Decreasing arable land
4.3.4 low product availability
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Developing regions witnessing faster demand
4.4.3 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
126.96.36.199 Grains & Cereals
188.8.131.52 Oil seeds
184.108.40.206 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
220.127.116.11 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 By Geography
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia pacific
5.4 Competitive Landscape
5.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4.2 Market Share Analysis
5.4.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.4.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Company Profiles
5.5.1 Bayer CropScience
5.5.2 Becker Underwood Inc
5.5.3 Camson Bio Technologies Limited
5.5.5 Emery Oleochemicals LLC
5.5.6 Isagro SPA
5.5.8 Novozyme biologicals
5.5.9 Sri Biotech Laboratories India, Ltd.
5.5.10 ISHIHARA SANGYO KAISHA,LTD.
5.5.11 Valent BioSciences Corporation
5.5.12 Lallemand Inc.
5.6 Patents Scenario
American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
Bioworks Inc (United States)
Isagro SpA (Italy)
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
Natural Industries (United States)
Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)