Currently, the global market is dominated by China, followed by the likes of Japan and India. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing segment globally. The Asia Pacific CT scanners market can be segmented on the basis of Type (Low Slice, Medium Slice, and High Slice), End User (Clinics, Diagnostic services, Hospitals and Others), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Others).
Increasing incidences of Cancer & chronic diseases, increase in the global aging population, technological advances and growing public awareness for healthcare are instrumental factors in the growth of the market.
Reimbursement issues, regulatory framework concerns, market saturation in developed regions coupled with expensive procedures and instruments are hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific CT Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific CT market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing incidences of Cancer & Chronic diseases
4.2.2 Increase in the global aging population
4.2.3 Technological advances
4.2.4 Growing public awareness for healthcare
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Reimbursement issues
4.3.2 Regulatory Framework
4.3.3 Market Saturation in developed regions
4.3.4 Expensive procedures & equipment
5. Asia Pacific Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Low Slice
5.1.2 Medium Slice
5.1.3 High Slice
5.2 By End user
5.2.2 Diagnostic Services
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 South Korea
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to new market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Toshiba Medical Systems
7.2 GE Healthcare
7.5 Trivitron Technologies
7.7 Hitachi Healthcare Systems
LIST OF TABLES
1: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market ($million) (2014-2020)
2: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Type - Low Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
3: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Type - Medium Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
4: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Type - High Slice ($million) (2014-2020)
5: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By End User - Clinics ($million) (2014-2020)
6: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By End User - Diagnostics ($million) (2014-2020)
7: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By End User - Hospitals ($million) (2014-2020)
8: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Applications - Oncology ($million) (2014-2020)
9: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Applications - Neurology ($million) (2014-2020)
10: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Applications - Cardiovascular ($million) (2014-2020)
11: Asia Pacific CT Devices Market - By Applications - Diagnostics ($million) (2014-2020)