Chances are that you did. Between saying things we shouldn't say, or not saying things we should have said, almost everyone makes mistakes in negotiating. And even little mistakes can cost you BIG dollars - and may even cost you the deal.
That’s why thousands have attended programs from the legendary Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. Now we have teamed up with Harvard to bring the Program on Negotiation to you in this new recording designed to help you hone your negotiating skills.
Professor Michael Wheeler developed this new session - based on his upcoming book - to help you adopt a powerful next-generation approach to negotiation. You'll discover:
- How master negotiators thrive in the face of chaos
- Ways to turn uncertainty to your advantage
- The diplomat's approach to negotiating: is it right for you?
- When careful planning helps you - and when it HURTS you
- Traditional negotiating methods, and why they don't work in today's world
- Whether Hollywood-style deal-making can pay off for you
- And more
Professor Wheeler charts a completely new path for the modern negotiator. More than ever, negotiating is not a task, but a process - and The Art of Negotiation shows you how to apply this approach to your advantage.
Can Robin Williams or BB King teach you how to negotiate? These masters of improvisation may provide the key for a whole new way to negotiate.
Who Should Listen:
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and managers
- Office managers