The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Navitas Limited (Navitas) is an educational services company that develops and provides educational services and learning solutions. Through partnerships with industry and professional bodies, it offers integrated learning programs such as university pathway programs, English language, professional and industry placement, health and social service education, creative media education, settlement services. Navitas provides a range of higher education opportunities including certificate, degree, diploma, and masters programs across animation, film, design, gaming, audio, and web fields. The company serves students across Australia, Europe, Africa, North America, and Asia. Navitas is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Navitas Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2017: Navitas appoints new chief executive
Oct 12,2017: Navitas CFO steps up as bell rings for long-serving chief and co-founder Rod Jones
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Navitas Limited - Key Facts
Navitas Limited - Key Employees
Navitas Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Navitas Limited - Major Products and Services
Navitas Limited - History
Navitas Limited - Company Statement
Navitas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Navitas Limited - Business Description
Business Segment: Careers & Industry Division: Professional and English Programs
Business Segment: Careers & Industry Division: SAE
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: University Partnerships
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding Australia)
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding the UK)
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: the UK
Geographical Segment: the US
Navitas Limited - Corporate Strategy
Navitas Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Navitas Limited - Strengths
Navitas Limited - Weaknesses
Navitas Limited - Opportunities
Navitas Limited - Threats
Navitas Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Navitas Limited, Key Facts
Navitas Limited, Key Employees
Navitas Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Navitas Limited, Major Products and Services
Navitas Limited, History
Navitas Limited, Subsidiaries
Navitas Limited, Key Competitors
Navitas Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Navitas Limited, Annual Ratios
Navitas Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Navitas Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Navitas Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Navitas Limited, Ratio Charts