What are the Key Findings?
- The gradual integration of the ASEAN Economic Community next year offers a huge opportunity for the Philippines and other Member States to boost regional trade.
- The logistics market in the Philippines is highly fragmented but in some instances dominated by strong, integrated international LSPs with reliable local partners.
- Success has been seen in the electronics sector with hardware manufacturers such as Seiko Epson, Brother Industries and Lexmark International all expanding their Philippines operations recently.
- Bureaucracy, corruption, the lack of transparent rules and codes of business and a sometimes murky legal system all create barriers to business success in the Philippines.
- Streamlining many of the processes and removing obstacles that make business in the Philippines so difficult could be a major driver of economic growth, trade and logistics demand.
Which competitors operate in the Philippines?
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 includes brief introductions to the largest providers in the Philippines logistics market- both domestic and international.
Companies profiled in Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015: 2Go Group, AAI Worldwide Logistics, ASL Logistics, JRS Express, LBC Express, LF Global Logistics Solutions, LF Logistics Philippines, Lorenzo Shipping Corporation, Magsaysay Transport and Logistics, Oceanic Container Lines (OCLI), Agility, DB Schenker Logistics, DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Supply Chain, Expeditors, FedEx, Kintetsu World Express, Kuehne + Nagel, Nippon Express, Panalpina, Toll Holdings, UPS, UTi and Yusen Logistics.
Who should buy Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015?
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to:
- Global manufacturers
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultants and analysts
- Marketing and knowledge managers
- All C-Level executives.
3.1 Philippines’ position in regional trade
3.2 Trade forecasts
4.0 Business environment
4.1 Ease of doing business
4.2 Emerging markets logistics index
4.3 Business environment
5.0 Logistics industry
5.1 Key findings
5.2 Domestic LSPs
5.2.1 2Go Group
5.2.2 AAI Worldwide Logistics
5.2.3 ASL Logistics
5.2.4 JRS Express
5.2.5 LBC Express
5.2.6 LF Global Logistics Solutions
5.2.7 LF Logistics Philippines
5.2.8 Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
5.2.9 Magsaysay Transport and Logistics
5.2.10 Oceanic Container Lines (OCLI)
5.3 International LSPs
5.3.2 DB Schenker Logistics
5.3.3 DHL Express
5.3.4 DHL Global Forwarding
5.3.5 DHL Supply Chain
5.3.8 Kintetsu World Express
5.3.9 Kuehne + Nagel
5.3.10 Nippon Express
5.3.12 Toll Holdings
5.3.15 Yusen Logistics
6.0 Market assessment
6.1 Ti market assessment
6.2 Contract logistics market forecast
6.3 Freight forwarding market forecast
6.4 Express market forecast
6.5 Philippines market forecast data
- AAI Worldwide Logistics
- ASL Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Express
- DHL Global Forwarding
- DHL Supply Chain
- JRS Express
- Kintetsu World Express
- Kuehne + Nagel
- LBC Express
- LF Global Logistics Solutions
- LF Logistics Philippines
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
- Magsaysay Transport and Logistics
- Nippon Express
- Oceanic Container Lines (OCLI)
- Toll Holdings
- UTi and Yusen Logistics.