The total expense of logistics in China was RMB10.6 trillion in 2014, with YoY growth of 6.9%; while the total amount of logistics in China was RMB213.5 trillion, increased by 7.9%. The growth of the market was stable and has slowed down.
In this report, the author analyzes the logistics market in China to provide understanding of this industry in terms of market demand, freight transport, logistics in different industries and regions and key players. Meanwhile, recommendations will be given at the end of the report to describe the prospects and provides forward-thinking strategies.
The Aim of Report
- To provide readers with comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese logistics industry;
- To analyze market and current development of the industry to indicate its potential;
- To analyze drivers and barriers of the industry;
- To reveal opportunities for logistics industry in China.
Benefit from the Report
- Obtain latest information of logistics industry, such as market size, freight transport, logistics for different industries and regions, key companies, etc.;
- Discover market opportunities in different segments;
- Find out how Chinese logistics market will change and how your business can be involved in;
- Keep informed of your competitors/their activities in China;
- Learn about key market drivers and barriers;
- Share this information within your organization using free global intranet license.
Scope Of Investigation
The report will investigate Chinese logistics industry from the following aspects:
- Current development;
- Freight transport mode;
- Market segments;
- Logistics in different regions;
- Key players and their locations;
- Commercial opportunity.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
Definition and Methodology
I Development of Logistics Industry in China
I-1 Logistics Industry in National Economy
I-2 Development Analysis
I-3 Cost Analysis
I-4 Government Regulation
II Market Demand of Logistics Industry in China
II-1 Total Amount of Industrial Goods Logistics
II-2 Total Amount of Import and Export Logistics
II-3 Total Amount of Agricultural Product Logistics
II-4 Total Amount of Renewable Resources Logistics
III Analysis of Logistics by Freight Transport Mode
III-1 Road Transport
III-1.1 Market Analysis
III-1.2 Development Analysis
III-1.3 SWOT Analysis
III-2 Rail Transport
III-3 Air Transport
III-4 Waterway Transport
IV Express Logistics Analysis
IV-4 Competition Analysis
IV-5 Key Factor Analysis
IV-6 Key Express Companies
IV-7 E-Commerce Express Industry
IV-8 Case Study of Leading Company
V Analysis of Logistics by Product Type
V-1 Steel Logistics Analysis
V-1.2 Processing Distribution Center
V-1.4 SWOT Analysis
V-2 Automotive Logistics Analysis
V-3 Coal Logistics Analysis
V-4 Agricultural Product Cold Chain Analysis
V-5 Grain Logistics Analysis
V-6 Major Industry Logistics Analysis
V-6.1 Pharmaceutical distribution
V-6.2 Household Appliance Logistics
V-6.3 Tobacco Logistics
V-6.4 Chemical Logistics
V-6.5 Flower Logistics
V-6.6 Trade Logistics
VI Major Areas of Logistics
VI-1 Third Party Logistics
VI-2 Fourth Party Logistics
VI-3 Green Logistics
VI-4 Reverse Logistics
VII Construction and Operation of Logistics Park
VII-1 Overview of Logistics Park
VII-2 Analysis of Logistics Park by Type
VII-3 Analysis of Logistics Park by Region
VII-4 Construction Analysis
VII-5 Main Logistics Parks
VII-6 Industry Cluster
VII-7 Layout Planning
VIII Development of Logistics Industry by Region
VIII-1 Logistics Industry in Yangtze Delta
VIII-1.2 Jiangsu Province
VIII-1.3 Zhejiang Province
VIII-2 Logistics Industry in Pearl Delta
VIII-3 Logistics Industry in Bohai Bay Economic Zone
VIII-3.3 Shandong Province
VIII-3.4 Liaoning Province
VIII-3.5 Hebei Province
VIII-4 Logistics Industry in Central China
VIII-4.1 Henan Province
VIII-4.2 Hubei Province
VIII-4.3 Hunan Province
VIII-4.4 Anhui Province
VIII-5 Logistics Industry in Western China
VIII-5.2 Sichuan Province
VIII-5.3 Shanxi Province
VIII-5.4 Yunnan Province
IX Market Analysis of Logistics Informationization
IX-1 Development of Logistics Informationization
IX-2 Application of Internet of Things Technology in Logistics Industry
IX-3 Multinational Enterprises in China
IX-4 Competition Analysis
IX-5 Merging and Reorganization
IX-6 Development Strategy
X Competitiveness Analysis of Listed Logistics Company in China
X-1 CMST Development Co., Ltd.
X-1.1 Company Profile
X-1.2 Operation Analysis
X-1.3 Financial Indicator
X-1.4 Profitability Capability
X-1.5 Debt Paying Ability
X-1.6 Operation Ability
X-1.7 Cost Analysis
X-2 China Shipping Develop Co., Ltd.
X-3 Shanghai Haibo Co., Ltd.
X-4 Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co., Ltd.
X-5 China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd.
X-6 Y.U.D Yangtze River Investment Industry Co., Ltd.
X-7 Jiangsu Xinning Modern Logistics Co., Ltd.
X-8 Jiangsu Feiliks International Logistics Inc.
XI Competitiveness Analysis of Major Logistics Company in China
XI-1 China Ocean Shipping(Group) Company
XI-1.1 Company Profile
XI-1.2 Organization Structure
XI-1.3 Logistics Business
XI-1.4 Business Network
XI-1.5 Operation Analysis
XI-2 Sinotrans&CSC Holdings Co., Ltd.
XI-3 China Shipping (Group) Company
XI-4 Kailuan Group Company Limited
XI-5 China National Materials Storage and Transportation Corporation
XI-6 Xiamen Xiangyu Group Corporation
XI-7 China Petroleum Transportation Corporation
XII Prospect of Automotive Logistics Industry in China
XIII Conclusion and Recommendations
List of Tables
Table III-2-1 Rail transport expenses
Table III-4-1 Domestic container trade market SWOT analysis
Table IV-2-1 Income structure of express delivery, 2014
List of Figures
Figure II-1-1 Total amount of industrial goods logistics, 2006-2014
Figure II-2-1 Total amount of import and export logistics, 2006-2014
Figure IV-2-1 Volume and income scale of express delivery industry, 2008-2014
- China National Materials Storage and Transportation Corporation
- China Ocean Shipping(Group) Company
- China Petroleum Transportation Corporation
- China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd.
- China Shipping (Group) Company
- China Shipping Develop Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Feiliks International Logistics Inc.
- Jiangsu Xinning Modern Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Kailuan Group Company Limited
- Shanghai Haibo Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans&CSC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Xiangyu Group Corporation
- Y.U.D Yangtze River Investment Industry Co., Ltd.
The analyst uses a wide array of primary research methods including the use of surveys, questionnaires, focus groups and interviews. Based on the scope of the research involved in the report they may use random sampling or stratified sampling during the process of selecting respondents to avoid sampling bias. Secondary research methods involve the use of online databases, 10K reports from public companies, prospectus reports from pre-IPO companies, research reports from industry-leading research companies such as IPSOS and Euromonitor and government-released statistics.