The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Libbey Inc. (Libbey) designs, produces and markets tableware and other related products. Its product portfolio comprises of tableware, ceramic dinnerware, metal flatware, hollowware and serveware. The company’s glassware products includes tumblers, sternware, mugs, bowls, salt shakers, shot glasses, canisters, candleholders, forks, spoons and saucers. These products are marketed under the brands of Libbey, Libbey Signature, Masters Reserve, World Tableware, Syracuse China, Royal Leerdam and Crisal Glass. Libbey distributes its products to restaurants, hotels, food service venues, mass merchants, department stores, retail and wholesale distributors, national retail chains and specialty houseware stores. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US, the Netherlands, China, Portugal and Mexico. Libbey is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, the US.
Libbey Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 01, 2018: Libbey Announces First-Quarter Results
Feb 27, 2018: Libbey Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
Oct 31, 2017: Libbey announces Q3 2017 results
May 02, 2017: Libbey announces Q1 results
Apr 19, 2017: Libbey Q1 net sales decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Libbey Inc. - Key Facts
- Libbey Inc. - Key Employees
- Libbey Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Libbey Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Libbey Inc. - History
- Libbey Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Libbey Inc. - Business Description
- Libbey Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Libbey Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Libbey Inc. - Strengths
- Libbey Inc. - Weaknesses
- Libbey Inc. - Opportunities
- Libbey Inc. - Threats
- Libbey Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 01, 2018: Libbey Announces First-Quarter Results
- Feb 27, 2018: Libbey Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
- Oct 31, 2017: Libbey announces Q3 2017 results
- May 02, 2017: Libbey announces Q1 results
- Apr 19, 2017: Libbey Q1 net sales decreases
- Mar 17, 2017: Libbey appoints vice president and CFO
- Feb 28, 2017: Libbey reports net loss for Q4
- Ratio Definitions
- Libbey Inc., Key Facts
- Libbey Inc., Key Employees
- Libbey Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Libbey Inc., Major Products and Services
- Libbey Inc., History
- Libbey Inc., Other Locations
- Libbey Inc., Subsidiaries
- Libbey Inc., Key Competitors
- Libbey Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Libbey Inc., Annual Ratios
- Libbey Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Libbey Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Libbey Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Libbey Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Libbey Inc., Ratio Charts
- Vidrieria y Cristaleria de Lamiaco, S .A. (Vicrila)
- The Oneida Group, Inc.
- The Homer Laughlin China Company
- The Anchor Hocking Company
- Pasabahce Magazalari AS
- Bormioli Rocco Glass Co. Inc.
- ARC International North America, Inc.
- Anhui Deli Household Glass Co., Ltd.