The research includes US Antifungals market size estimates for 2014, Antifungals products market share, and Antifungals products sales estimates.
This research helps executives track competitor product sales and market share in the US Antifungals market. It supports decision making in R&D to long term marketing strategies. The report can be used for evaluating business opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and product positioning in the US Antifungals market.
Scope of the Research:
- Antifungals as defined in EphMRA Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical classification code D1
- Marketed Products: Identify Antifungals products marketed including brand name, molecule name, and company
- Sales Estimates: Find out estimates for the US Antifungals market size in 2014, key products and their sales, and how the market and products advanced from 2011. You will benefit from our accurate sales valuation of products and the market
- Competitive Landscape: You will know the market share of leading Antifungals products in 2014 and how they have changed from 2011
- Pipeline: Find out key Antifungals products in clinical trial phase 3 and phase 2. Coverage includes molecule, mechanism of action, and the company developing the product
This report will take 1-2 business days to deliver.
2. Antifungals - Marketed Products
3. US Antifungals Market Size
4. US Antifungals Market - Products Sales Analysis
5. US Antifungals Market - Competitive Landscape
6. Antifungals - Key Late Stage Pipeline
7. Research Methodology
Table 1: Antifungals: Marketed Products, 2014
Table 2: US Antifungals Market Size ($), 2011 - 2014
Table 3: US Antifungals - Products Sales ($), 2011 - 2014
Table 4: Antifungals - Key Late Stage Pipeline, 2015
Figure 1: US Antifungals Market Size ($), 2011 - 2014
Figure 2: US Antifungals Products Sales ($), 2011 - 2014
Figure 3: US Antifungals Market - Products Market Share (%), 2014