The book is extremely helpful as a resource for researchers, administrators, and technicians in the laboratory, and is also a great asset for faculty or new researchers coming in to the laboratory environment. It will help prepare users for the deluge of regulatory and compliance issues they will face while conducting their scientific programs.
The book is edited and authored by known leaders in the field of compliance and regulations, and contains extensive research on the topics. It represents the new standard for information in every laboratory.
- Provides a "one-stop" , go-to resource for the many regulatory and compliance issues that affect laboratory study and research models- Extremely helpful as a resource for researchers, administrators, and technicians in the laboratory, and also a great asset for faculty or new researchers coming in to the laboratory environment - Focuses on United States regulations, covering both animal models and human subjects- Written and edited by known leaders in the field of regulatory compliance who bring many years of collective experience to the book
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Investigational New Drug and Device Exemption Process
3. The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
4. Biological Hazards and Select Agents
5. Radiological Hazards and Lasers
6. Controlled Substances: Maintaining Institutional Compliance
7. Export Controls and US Research Universities
8. Data Management and Research Integrity
9. Intellectual Property
10. Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research
11. Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs)
12. Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight: A Confluence of Voluntary Self-Regulation and Shifting Policy Initiatives