The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. Advances in Genetics continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Critically analyzes future directions
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Genetics and Pharmacology of Longevity: the Road to Therapeutics for Healthy Aging
Jorge Iván Castillo-Quan, Kerri J. Kinghorn and Ivana Bjedov
- MicroRNAs: Tools of Mechanistic Insights and Biological Therapeutics Discovery for the Rare Neurogenetic Syndrome Lesch-Nyhan Disease (LND)
- Small RNAs in Bacteria and Archaea: Who They Are, What They Do, and How They Do It
E. Gerhart H. Wagner and Pascale Romby