The Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution presents the statistical theory, methodology, and applications of the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution, a very flexible distribution for modeling different types of data (mainly lifetime data).
The book describes the most recent theoretical developments of this model, including properties, transformations and related distributions, lifetime analysis, and shape analysis. It discusses methods of inference based on uncensored and censored data, goodness-of-fit tests, and random number generation algorithms for the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution, also presenting existing and future applications.
- Introduces inference in the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution
- Provides a comprehensive review of the statistical theory and methodology of the Birnbaum-Distribution
- Discusses different applications of the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution
- Explains characterization and the lifetime analysis
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Genesis of the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution 2. Characterizations of the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution 3. Inference for the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution 4. Modeling Based on the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution 5. Goodness of Fit for the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution 6. Data Analyses with the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution