- Contains 93 ready–to–copy homework assignments that can be used to facilitate therapy with children
- Homework assignments and exercises are keyed to the behaviorally based presenting problems from The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Assignments are available online for quick customization
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready–to–use, between–session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy–to–use sourcebook features:
- 93 ready–to–copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by children, such as academic underachievement, low self–seteem, depression, and separation anxiety
- A quick–reference formatthe interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including blended family problems, divorce reaction, ADHD, attachment disorder, social anxiety, language disorders, and unresolved grief and loss
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross–referenced to The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Editionso you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem
- All exercises are available online for you to download and customize to suit you and your clients′ unique styles and needs
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty–five years. He is the author or coauthor of over fifty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services′ Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.