It includes the consequences for diagnostics, prognostics, and disease-based therapies made possible by the study of the complete set of epigenetic modifications to the genetic material of human cells.
With coverage pertinent to both basic biology and translational research, the book will be of particular interest for medical and bioscience researchers and students seeking current translational knowledge in epigenesis and epigenomics.
Coverage includes the latest findings on epigenome-wide research in disease-based profiling, epidemiological implications, epigenome-wide epigenetic studies, the cancer epigenome, and other pervasive disease categories.
- Presents critical reviews that provide the means for reviewing and analyzing the epigenome as a whole, also discussing its translational potential- Combines basic epigenomic knowledge with methodological and biostatistical topics related to technology and data analysis- Includes coverage of relatively new topics, including DNA methylation dynamics during development and differentiation, genome-wide histone post-translational modifications during development and differentiation, and genome-wide DNA methylation changes during aging
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. The Role of the Genetic Code in the DNA Methylation Landscape Formation
2. DNA Methylation Microarrays
3. Ultra Deep Sequencing of Bisulfite Modified DNA
4. Bioinformatics Tools in Epigenomic Studies
5. Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Changes During Aging
6. The Dynamics of Histone Modifications During Aging
7. The DNA Methylomes of Cancer
8. Non-coding RNA Regulation of Health and Disease
9. Genome-Wide Epigenetic Studies in Neurological Diseases
10. Epigenetic Deregulation in Autoimmune Disease
11. Genome-Wide DNA and Histone Modification Studies in Metabolic Disease
12. Epigenomic Studies in Epidemiology
13. Clinical Applications of Epigenomics
Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology Research Center (CINN-CSIC), Cancer Epigenetics Laboratory, Institute of Oncology of Asturias (IUOPA), Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
Fernandez, Agustin Fernandez
Cancer Epigenetics Laboratory, Institute of Oncology of Asturias (IUOPA), HUCA, Universidad de Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain