The Trucking Update report focuses on near-term freight volumes, truck utilization, pricing, and trucker economics. As the leaders in freight forecasting, The Update has the industry insights that experienced managers need to help them evaluate today's truckload market. With over 270 years of combined experience in the transportation industry, Thought Leaders help contextualize the data and analysis, helping you integrate it into key decision-making processes to help move your company forward.
This data and analysis helps you answer questions such as:
- What is the overall state of freight demand in the U.S. economy?
- What is the overall state of capacity in the trucking market?
- From energy to construction, capacity can shift quickly between sectors, could your company be affected?
- What is the transportation fuel pricing situation, and how might it affect freight costs and rates?
- What about the possibility of recession? Senior Transportation Economist Noël Perry estimates that by 2019 the chance of recession will be nearly 80%. Is your company prepared?
Each Issue Contains:
- Trucking Conditions Index
- Exclusive conditions index summarizing the trucking industry status at a glance.
- Detailed coverage and forecast of freight statistics, fleet utilization and rates.
- Analysis of key trucking cost and productivity trends.
- Analysis and projections on driver supply issues and regulatory impact.
- You can digest all the insights and analysis in fifteen minutes. It’s perfect for busy executives.
- Database is available with history and forecast for data presented in the report
- Database updated every month
- Database is distributed in Microsoft Excel format