Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences, bringing together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship.
The book contains contributions that detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition, providing those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- Provides the latest, important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Contains peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series on the topic of advances in food and nutrition research since 1948
- School Based Interventions to Reduce Obesity Risk in Children in High and Middle Income Countries
Charlotte E. L. Evans, Salwa Albar, Elisa Vargas-Garcia and Fei Xu
- Digestion and Postprandial Metabolism in the Elderly
Amber M. Milan and David Cameron-Smith
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica): Nutritional Properties, and Plausible Health Benefits Udumalagala Gamage Chandrika and Peramune A. A. S.Prasad Kumara