Advances in Molecular Toxicology features the latest advances in the subspecialties of the broad area of molecular toxicology. This series details the study of the molecular basis of toxicology by which a vast array of agents encountered in the human environment and produced by the human body manifest themselves as toxins.
The book is not strictly limited to documenting these examples, but also covers the complex web of chemical and biological events that give rise to toxin-induced symptoms and disease. The new technologies that are being harnessed to analyze and understand these events will also be reviewed by leading workers in the field.
- Provides cutting-edge reviews by leading workers in the discipline
- Includes in-depth dissection of the molecular aspects of interest to a broad range of scientists, physicians and any student in the allied disciplines
- Presents leading-edge applications of technological innovations in chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular medicine
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals with Estrogenicity Posing the Risk of Cancer Progression in Estrogen-Responsive Organs
Kyung-A Hwang and Kyung-Chul Choi
- Molecular Mechanisms in Arsenic Toxicity
- Molecular Mechanisms of Arsenic Toxicity
Khairul Islam, Qian Qian Wang and Hua Naranmandura
- Immunomodulation by Environmental Chemicals: Insights into Mammalian Immune Responses to Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead
Ruchi Gera, Vikas Singh, Anuj K. Sharma and Debabrata Ghosh
- Plant-Derived Polyphenols: a Chemopreventive and Chemoprotectant Worth-Exploring Resource in Toxicology
Simona Piccolella and Severina Pacifico
- Molecular Mechanisms of Retinal Toxicity Induced by Light and Chemical Damage
María Guadalupe Herrera-Hernández, Eva Ramon Portés and Pere Garriga
- A Photochemical Approach to Fluoroquinolones Toxicity