Monitoring of Air Pollutants: Sampling, Sample Preparation and Analytical Techniques provides a comprehensive reference on air pollutant monitoring, addressing experimental approaches to sampling and sample preparation, as well as analytical technologies (instrumental methods) which are applicable to a wide range of topics.
The book's purpose is to provide an in-depth resource on the monitoring of ambient air pollutants that covers the basic principles, recent developments, and important applications in the field. Current trends and recent advances are discussed, both with respect to analytical techniques and target air pollutants.
All aspects of air pollutant monitoring, from sampling, to sample preparation, and analysis, are covered, making this the book of choice for consultation by air monitoring practitioners.
- Contains all the information needed for air pollutant monitoring from sampling, to sample preparation, to analysis
- Provides guidance on the best analytical approach for a target pollutant
- Presents the pros and cons of included techniques to enable informed decisions
- Includes case studies based on published practical applications
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Passive Diffusion Sampling Devices for Monitoring Ambient Air Concentrations
- Ambient Air Sampling with Whole Air, In-Field Concentration, and Particulate Matter (PM) Methodologies
Jason S. Herrington
- Automated Continuous Air Monitoring
- Novel and Emerging Air Sampling Devices
- Spectroscopic and Chromatographic Techniques and Methodologies for the Determination of Metals, Metalloids and Ions in Atmospheric Aerosols
- Chromatographic Techniques for Organic Analytes
Pérola de Castro Vasconcellos
- Mass Spectrometry and Ion Mobility Spectrometry
- Microscopic Single-Particle Analytical Methods for Aerosol Characterization
- Concluding Comments and Future Outlook