This webinar will give you a choice of metrics to select for your organization and show you how to compute them, as well as providing guidelines for improving both Human Resources’ and your organization’s performance. We will discuss measurements and ratios that will be meaningful to the Human Resources Department and the Executive Team in determining successful use of human capital. Human Resources uses both left and right brain thinking to achieve its objectives and key metrics for both will be covered. We will also give you practical ongoing measurement tools that should apply to all types of organizations and discuss others that may be unique to your line of business.
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- HR Directors and Managers
- Employment Managers
- Compensation Specialists
- Training Directors
- Financial Managers
- Executive Team Members
- Understanding the links between HR performance and organizational performance
- Communicating the importance of metrics in improving overall performance
- Learning to select and calculate appropriate metrics
- Balancing cost vs. creating value
- Using metrics to set goals
- Providing useful formulas for meaningful metrics
- How hiring, development and retention programs advance your company
- Validating areas of success and identifying areas for improvement
Founder and president ,
Hayden Resources Inc.
Marna Hayden is founder and president of Hayden Resources Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in providing management and human resources services to small and mid-size businesses and nonprofits, and specialized services and training to larger organizations. She has thirty + years in the field of human resources and has held senior offices in the banking, retail, and service industries as well as serving as an adjunct faculty member at several colleges and universities. She is certified as a senior professional in human resources (SPHR & SHRM-SCP).