- The global contact center and office headset market earned revenue of $XX billion in 2014, a healthy percent growth rate when compared to 2013.
- Contact center and office headset sales are expected to follow a smooth growth curve with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of XX% in terms of headset units sold and percent in terms of revenue for the 2014-2021 time period.
- The proliferation of enterprise communications clients and the growing need for a productive work environment will be the main drivers of contact center and office headset demand.
- Unified communications (UC) headset sales continued to grow, representing XX% of total CC&O headset revenue.
- Unified communications headset sales are expected to enjoy a CAGR of XX% in terms of unit shipments and percent in terms of revenue.
- The attachment rate of professional headsets in non-UC environment is also expected to increase due to greater recognition of CC&O headsets as productivity enablers in an evolving workplace.
- Through extensive primary and secondary research, this analysis provides telecommunications providers and manufacturers with an in-depth perspective on the dynamics of a changing market.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Market Engineering Measurements
1.3 CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Definitions
2.2 Key Questions This Study Will Answer
2.3 Market Distribution Channels
2.4 Market Distribution Channels Discussion
2.5 Market Overview - Segmentation
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market
4.1 Forecast Assumptions
4.2 Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market - Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast
4.3 Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market - Corded versus Cordless Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast
4.4 Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market - UC-enabled Headset Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast
4.5 Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
4.6 Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market - Pricing Trends and Forecast
4.7 Pricing Trends and Forecast Discussion
4.8 Demand Analysis
4.9 Demand Analysis Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Contact Center and Office Headset Market
5.1 Market Share
5.2 Competitive Environment
5.3 Top Competitors
5.4 Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Contact Center Headset Segment Analysis
6.1 Market Engineering Measurements
6.2 Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast
6.3 Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
7. Office Headset Segment Analysis
7.1 Market Engineering Measurements
7.2 Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast
7.3 Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
8. Regional Analysis
8.1 North America & Latin America Key Findings
8.2 Europe, Middle East, and Africa Key Findings
8.3 Asia-Pacific Key Findings
9. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
9.1 Mega Trend Impact on the Contact Center and Office Headset Market
10. The Last Word
10.1 The Last Word - Predictions
10.2 The Last Word - Recommendations
10.3 Legal Disclaimer
- Is the contact center and office headset market growing; how long will it continue to grow and at what rate? Where are the most significant growth opportunities for headset vendors?
- How is the contact center and office headset channel structure evolving with the advent of new technologies?
- What are the main drivers and restraints impacting the contact center and office headset market?
- What are the current demand patterns for enterprise headsets?
- What is the outlook for the office and contact center headset market in different regions of the globe?
- How is the competitive landscape evolving? What are the key competitive trends?
|Question||What was the research methodology used for this report?|
The analysts provide the following information on the methodology used:
"We have been tracking the professional headset space for more than 10 years now. As such, we have established fluid relations with the majority of the professional headset vendors, including Plantronics, Jabra, Sennheiser, VXI, and Logitech, among others. Quantitative and qualitative data is obtained via primary interviews with these vendors as well as internal data bases of information from related markets such as UC penetration and deployment, IP desktop phones penetration and deployment, etc."
|Question||Does Section 8. Regional Analysis give country data?|
|Answer||There is no country-level data in this report.|