Respiratory devices help in removal of mucus from the respiratory airways and thereby improve pulmonary function. Because of the high propensity for respiratory diseases, the Japan respiratory device market is growing rapidly.
The increase in the number of patients suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease (COPD), Tuberculosis, Asthma and pneumonia, technological advancements in the making of a better device and the increase in disposable incomes are some of the key market drivers. However, the cost associated with the purchase and operation of the device and the increase in its sophistication are some major restraints for developing and economically constrained countries.
The Japan Respiratory Device market can be segmented based on the diagnostic and service, therapeutics and disposables. Based on diagnostic and services the market can be sub segmented based on types into spirometers, sleep test devices, peak flow meters, pulse oximeter and capnographs. Based on therapeutic devices it can be segmented as CPAP devices, BI-PAP devices, humidifiers, nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, ventilators, inhalers and resuscitators. Based on the type of disposable, the market is further segmented as masks, cannulas, tubes, filters and breathing circuit.
The increase in the demand of respiratory devices in private hospitals and clinics is an opportunity for the market to flourish. However, the lack of public awareness especially in developing countries is a key challenge for the potential market players. Some of the key market players are GE Healthcare, Resmed Inc., Chart Industries Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Philips Healthcare, 3M, Medtronic among many others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Japan Respiratory Device Market in Animal Health, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Japan and regional scales.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Japan and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Japan respiratory device market on both Japan and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study Deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and forecasr period years
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric forecast models
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Overview And Industry Trends
- Current market scenario
- Technology Overview
- New developments
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Bargaining Power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Degree of competition
- Threat of substitution
- Threat of new entrants
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities And Challenges (DROC)
- Market Drivers
- Rise in the number of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients (COPD), TB, Asthma and Pneumonia cases
- Technological advancements in the device
- Increased disposable income
- Market Restraints
- Cost and operational difficulty for the use of device
- Increased sophistication in the usage of the device
- Market Opportunities
- Increase in the number of private clinics and hospitals
- Key Challenges
- Lack of public awareness
- Global Respiratory device MarketSegmentation
- Segmentation by diagnostic and Services
- Sleep Test Devices
- Peak Flow Meters
- Pulse Oximeter
- By therapeutic devices
- CPAP Devices
- BI-PAP Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Breathing Circuits
- Company Profiles
- GE Healthcare
- Resmed Inc.
- Chart Industries Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Airsep Corp
- Dragerwerk AG
- Philips Healthcare
- Teleflex Inc
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Bomimed Inc
- Coviden PLC
- Analyst outlook for Investment Opportunities
- Future outlook of the market