Such a system is built not only to monitor the performance of applications, but also to solve problems more proactively, reduce the costs through smarter and time efficient analytics, automate facilities and give a unique performance lifecycle.
The rise of data analytics, mobile and cloud computing, increased complexity of business processes (and thus applications), the pressure to reduce the amount and lengths of slowdowns and outages, the need to improve visibility and control of performance are some of the key drivers of the industry. The constraints of the market are equally crucial: difficulty in building such a system that monitors other applications, the variability in the standards of quantification and the lack of end-user awareness being some of them.
The market shows immense promise today and is one of the fastest emerging technologies all over the world. The concentration is on introducing SaaS approach into the Management System, efficient log management and the incorporation of predictive analytics and modeling. However, some of the long term critical challenges the industry is facing, is intense competition, lack of visibility and high initial investment which makes it difficult for the SMB enterprises to penetrate.
The market can be segmented on the basis of Function (Performance, Event, Network Management and Automated software quality), Platform (Software and services), Deployment (On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid), Scale of Industry (SMB, Medium and Large enterprise), Access Type (Web and Mobile), Operating Systems (Linux/Other Open Source, Unix, Windows, Mainframe and Others), End-users and Geography.
Application Performance Management Market is estimated to cross $5 billion by 2020, with North America, being the major market with maximum contribution coming from the U.S and Canada, followed by Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. SaaS based approach is estimated to account for 25% of the market over the next three years.
Some of the major players in the market are Hewlett-Packard (HP), Compuware, IBM and Riverbed, accounting for more than half of the total market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the Application Performance Management along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Application Performance Management (APM) Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Protective Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Objectives of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Demand Side Analysis
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
4.4.2 Potential of new entrants
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.4.4 Bargaining Power of customers
4.4.5 Threat of substitute products
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Increase in complexity of applications
5.2.2 Emergence of big data analytics and real time monitoring
5.2.3 Growth in mobile and cloud computing
5.3.1 Variability in the quantification
5.3.2 Lack of end-user awareness
5.4.1 Concentration on Saas approach
5.4.2 Log Management
5.4.3 Incorporation of predictive analytics and modeling capabilities
5.5.1 Intense competition of technology
5.5.2 Lack of visibility
5.5.3 High initial investment
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Function
6.1.1 Performance Management
6.1.2 Event Management
6.1.3 Network Management
6.1.4 Automated software quality
6.2 By Platform
6.3 By Deployment
6.4 Enterprise Size
6.4.1 Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
6.4.2 Large Enterprises
6.5 By Access Type
6.6 By Operating System
6.6.1 Linux/Other open source
6.6.3 Windows (32 and 64 bits)
6.7 By End-user
6.7.6 IT and Telecommunications
6.7.7 Media and Entertainment
6.8 By Geography (Solutions, Services and User Market)
6.8.1 North America
6.8.2 Latin America
6.8.4 Asia Pacific
6.8.5 Middle East
7. Competitive Assessment
8. (Profiles, Overview, Products and Services, Business Strategies, Recent Developments and Innovations)
8.3 CA Technologies
8.5 App Dynamics
8.10 New Relic
8.12 International Business Machine
8.13 BMC Software
9. Market Landcape: Current and Future
9.1 Market Investment Opportunities
9.2 New Product Development
9.3 Mergers and Acquisitions