Due to the increased usage of Field Programmable Gate Array in various applications such as consumer electronics, automotive, and military & defense etc., the FPGA market is expected to increase to $7.9 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 7.8% over the period 2014-2020. Expansion in new applications and lower Nre cost per Asic design are the key drivers which are making the FPGA market to grow lucratively.
The Global FPGA Market is segmented on the basis of Configuration (High-End FPGA, Mid-Range FPGA, and Low-End FPGA), Architecture (Sram Based FPGA, Anti-Fuse Based FPGA, and Flash Based FPGA),Application (Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive, Military & Aerospace, Medical, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 9 leading suppliers of FPGA market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Xilinx, Inc. (U.S.), Altera Corporation (U.S.), Tabula, Inc. (U.S.), Achronix Semiconductor Corp(U.S.), Microsemi Corporation(U.S.), Lattice Semiconductor Corporation(U.S.), Atmel Corporation (U.S.), E2V Technologies (UK).
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global FPGA Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global FPGA Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline by Configuration, Architecture, Application, and Geographies Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of FPGA Market
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Cost of NRE is Low Per Design
3.3.2 Huge Developments in Arising Applications
3.3.3 Cost of ASIC Design is Growing Intensely
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 FPGA is Lacking the Ability to Replace ASIC Design
3.4.2 High Cost
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porters Five Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. FPGA Market Breakdown by Configuration (Market Share, Forecast)
4.1 High-End FPGA
4.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
4.2 Mid-Range FPGA
4.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
4.3 Low-End FPGA
4.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5. FPGA Market by Architecture (Market Share, Forecast)
5.1 SRAM Based FPGA
5.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.2 Anti-Fuse Based FPGA
5.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.3 Flash Based FPGA
5.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6. FPGA Market by Application (Market Share, Forecast)
6.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.2 Consumer Electronics
6.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.5 Military & Aerospace
6.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.6.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.7.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7. FPGA Market by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 United States
184.108.40.206 Market Share, Size and Forecast
220.127.116.11 Market Share, Size and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Market Share, Size and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.2.3 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Market Share, Size and Forecast
188.8.131.52 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.2.5 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.3 Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11 Market Share, Size and Forecast
18.104.22.168 Market Share, Size and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Market Share, Size and Forecast
126.96.36.199 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.4 Rest of the World
7.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
8. Vendor Market Share by FPGA Market
9. Company Profiles of FPGA Market Vendors
9.1 Achronix Semiconductor Corp.
9.1.2 Products and Services
9.1.3 Recent Developments
9.2 Altera Corporation
9.2.2 Products and Services
9.2.3 Recent Developments
9.3 E2V Technologies
9.3.2 Products and Services
9.3.3 Recent Developments
9.4 Atmel Corporation
9.4.2 Products and Services
9.4.3 Recent Developments
9.5 Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
9.5.2 Products and Services
9.5.3 Recent Developments
9.6 Microsemi Corporation
9.6.2 Products and Services
9.6.3 Recent Developments
9.7 Tabula Inc
9.7.2 Products and Services
9.7.3 Recent Developments
9.8 Xilinx Inc.
9.8.2 Products and Services
9.8.3 Recent Developments
10. Market Landscape
10.1 Competition Analysis
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future Outlook of FPGA Market