The major driving factor to this market is increased number of smart devices such as Smart Phones, IoT Gadgets and Wearable devices. The increase in subscription services, the advancement in mobile networking, higher internet access speeds and elimination of storage devices are fuelling growth to the Cloud music services market. At the other end the high internet costs, bandwidth and streaming requirement can pose a challenge to this upcoming market. The market is also affected by the rising piracy concerns which can result in huge losses for service providers.
The Global Cloud Music Services Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Download, Subscription, Ad-based Streaming, Mobile), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Cloud Music Services Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Amazon, Apple, Pandora, Sony, Spotify AB, Rdio Inc, Google, Microsoft Corp, Sound Cloud, TuneIn Radio, My Space LLC, Saavn LLC, Samsung Music Hub, Rhapsody, Grooveshark, Gaana.com, Aspiro, Last.fm, Beats Electronics LLC and Others.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Cloud Music Services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Cloud Music Services Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Cloud Music Services market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
3.5.1 Increased demand for Smart Devices
3.5.2 Advancement in Mobile networking
3.5.3 Elimination of storage
3.5.4 Higher internet access speed
3.6.1 High internet access costs
3.6.2 Higher bandwidth consumption
4. Global Cloud Music Services Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
4.1 Global Market - Segmented By Type
4.1.3 Ad-based Streaming
4.2 Global Market - Segmented By Region
4.2.1 North America
4.2.3 Asia Pacific
4.2.4 Rest of World
5. Vendor Market Share Analysis
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.4 Spotify AB
6.5 Rdio Inc
6.7 Microsoft Corp
6.8 Sound Cloud
6.9 TuneIn Radio
6.11 My Space LLC
6.12 Saavn LLC
6.13 Samsung Music Hub
6.18 Beats Electronics LLC
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of Global Cloud Music Services Market