The major drivers for growth in this market are technological advancements in MEMS and high demand for smart sensors in the healthcare industry. The rate of adoption for smart sensors in the healthcare sector has a marked rise owing to performance and reliability improvements. Smart sensors are widely deployed in health monitoring, medical diagnostics and biomedical applications. Conversely, high costs of acquisition coupled with complex design and customization issues may impede the rate of growth in this market.
Smart sensors can be segmented by Type (flow, temperature, pressure, touch, and position), Technology (MEMS and Optical Spectrometry), component (Analog to Digital, Digital to Analog), application (Aerospace & Defense, Technology & Automation, Healthcare, Building Automation, Industrial Automation and Consumer Electronics) and by region (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Abb Ltd, Airmar Technology Corporation, Beanair, NXP Semiconductors, GIRA Giersiepen GMBH & co KG, Siemens Ag, Infineon technologies AG, Vishay Intertechnology Inc, Eaton Corporation, Sensirion Ag, Honeywell are few of the key players in this market that are mentioned in the report.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Smart Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Smart Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the smart sensors market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 KEY DELIVERABLES OF THE STUDY
1.2 STUDY ASSUMPTIONS
1.3 MARKET DEFINITION
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. KEY FINDINGS
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
4.2 MARKET DRIVERS
4.2.1 HIGH ADOPTION RATES IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR
4.2.2 TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN MINIATURIZATION & WIRELESS CAPABILITIES
4.3 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4.3.1 HIGH ACQUISITION & DEPLOYMENT COSTS
4.3.2 COMPLEX DESIGN OF SMART SENSORS LEADING TO INTEGRATION & CUSTOMIZATION ISSUES
4.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
4.4.1 INCREASED ADOPTION IN AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
4.4.2 GROWTH PROSPECTS FOR SMART APPLICATIONS IN INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
4.4.3 EMERGENCE OF SMART APPLICATIONS
5. TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
5.1 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
5.2 REGULATORY POLICIES
5.3 MARKET TRENDS
6. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
6.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
6.2 BARGAINING POWER OF CONSUMERS (BUYERS)
6.3 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
6.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS
6.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
7. GLOBAL SMART SENSORS MARKET ESTIMATES (2015-2020)
7.2.2 OPTICAL SPECTROSCOPY
7.3 BY COMPONENT
7.3.1 ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER
7.3.2 DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER
7.4.1 AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE
7.4.2 AUTOMOTIVE AND TRANSPORTATION
7.4.4 INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
7.4.5 BUILDING AUTOMATION
188.8.131.52 ACCESS CONTROL
7.4.6 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE - COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 ABB GROUP
8.2 AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
8.4 EATON CORPORATION
8.5 NXP SEMICONDUCTOR
8.6 GIRA GIERSIEPEN GMBH & CO. KG
8.7 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC
8.8 INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
8.9 VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC.
9. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10. FUTURE OF SMART SENSORS MARKET
Airmar Technology CORPoration
Analog Devices, inc
Banpil Photonics inc.
Freescale Semiconductor inc
Gira Giersiepen Gmbh & Co. Kg
Honeywell international inc
infineon Technologies AG
innovative Sensor Technology (Ist) AG
Nanjing IOT Sensor Technology Co., Ltd
Oceana Sensor Technologies inc.
Smart Sensors, inc.
Vishay intertechnology inc.
XYZ interactive Technologies inc.