The report has been segmented based on type and by application. By type it includes Hot Melt, Reactive Hot Melt, Solvent Based, Pressure Sensitive, Epoxy and other Polyurethane adhesives. It is identified that the Polyurethane Adhesives market has fastest and major reason for growth of the market is high production overall throughout every region. By application the market is segmentation includes Building & Construction, Paper board & Packaging, Woodworking & Joinery, Transportation, Footwear and Leather, Assembly operations and others. The building & construction segment has the largest market share of 23.3%.
Because of its strong growing middle class income, the entire region is a considerable market for products that use adhesives & sealants; including packaging, construction and transportation. The construction sector in Indonesia has been a signification contributor towards the country’s GDP. It grew from 125.3 trillion RP in 2003 to 907.3 trillion RP in 2013 and accounts for about 10% of the GDP at present. This growth is expected to continue due to the demand for housing and the plans of public sector. This is a positive sign signalling towards the increase in demand for adhesives.
The dominating international players in adhesives market in Indonesia are Sika, Henkel, 3M, Jowat and H.B. Fuller. The main local adhesives manufacturers include: Pt. Dyno Indria, Lemindo Group, Moresco, Nan Pao Group and Pt. Higo among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market definition along with the identification of key Drivers and Restraints
2. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
3. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
4. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Indonesia Adhesive market
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
6. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Economic Growth In The Developing Countries
184.108.40.206 Public Spending
220.127.116.11 Urban Regeneration And Private Sector Investments
18.104.22.168 Repair/Reconstruction Time And Raw Materials Used
22.214.171.124 Availability Of Expertise
126.96.36.199 Growth In Revitalization Of Public Infrastructure Projects
5. Market Segmentation And Analysis
5.1 By Application
5.2 By Type
5.2.1 Crack Repair
188.8.131.52 Epoxy Mortars And Sealants
184.108.40.206 Polyurethane Mortars And Sealants
220.127.116.11 Polyester Mortars And Sealants
18.104.22.168 Other Mortars And Sealants
22.214.171.124 Protective Paints And Coatings
126.96.36.199 Rust Removers
188.8.131.52 Waterproofing Chemicals
184.108.40.206 Insulation Foams
220.127.116.11 Flame Retardants
18.104.22.168 Concrete & Cement Admixtures
22.214.171.124 Concrete Jacketing
126.96.36.199 FRP Wrapping
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth And Forecast)
6.1 North America
6.3.4 South Korea
6.4 Middle East
6.4.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations And Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Of Leading Global Players
7.4 Strategies Adopted By Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments)
8.1 3m Company
8.2 Adco Inc.
8.3 Akzonobel N.V.
8.4 Albemarle Corporation
8.5 Rkema S.A.
8.6 Ashland Inc.
8.7 Basf Se
8.8 Bolton Group
8.9 Bostik Inc.
8.10 Cementaid (N.S.W.) Pty. Ltd
8.11 Chryso S.A.S.
8.12 Cico Technologies Ltd
8.13 Conmix Ltd
8.14 E. I. Dupont De Nemours & Company
8.15 Fosroc International Ltd
8.16 Lafarge S.A.
8.17 Mapei South Africa (Pty) Ltd
8.18 Muhu (China) Construction Materials Co. Ltd
8.19 Pidilite Industries Ltd
8.20 Rpm International Inc.
8.21 Selena Fm S.A.
8.22 Sika Ag
8.23 Terraco Holdings Ltd
8.24 The Dow Chemical Company
8.25 W.R. Grace & Co.
8.26 Grupo Acs
8.27 Vinci S.A.
8.28 Hochtief Ag
8.29 Bouygues S.A.
8.30 Bechtel Corporation
8.31 Leighton Holdings
8.32 Shanghai Construction Group (SCG)
- H.B. Fuller – Indonesia
- PT. Dyno Indria /PT. Aica Indria
- PT. Indochemie Jelyna Lemindo Prima
- PT. Akr Corporindo Tbk, (Subsidiary PT Arjuna Utama Kimia (Aruki))
- Lemindo Group
- Makro Rekat Sekawan
- Nan Pao Group
- PT. Arindco–Indonesia
- PT. Higo
- PT. Jowat