Factors such as increase in CAPEX spending per barrel of new capacity additions, growth in unconventional and subsea energy spend, and technological advances easing daily operations are driving the market towards growth. Whereas high initial costs and political uncertainties are some of the factors pulling the market back.
Like other oil and gas markets, North America is expected to lead the turbo machinery market in the coming decade. The regions market would be primarily driven by increasing shale activity across United States, Canada and increasing offshore exploration in Gulf of Mexico. Europe and Asia-Pacific are growing rapidly in terms of market demand. Demand is high particularly in some countries such as China, India, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The North Sea region presents a decent market opportunity for drilling and completion fluids segment as its new exploration activity is at an all-time high primarily because of the decreasing production levels since past few years and going into much deeper waters to find new oil and gas reserves.
Regions such as South and Central America and Africa are expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming decade although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the turbo machinery market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the turbo machinery market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. for gaining an exhaustive understanding of global turbo machinery market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Population Demands More Usage of Oil and Gas in Future
4.1.2 Increased Spending in Oil and Gas Activities
4.1.3 Technological Advances Easing Day to Day Operations
4.2.1 Political Issues Causing Market Instability
4.2.2 High Initial Cost of Investment
4.2.3 Falling Crude Oil Prices
4.2.4 Currency Exchange Rates and Interest Rates
4.3.1 Africa Presents a Decent Market Opportunity
5. Global Turbo Machinery Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Global Turbo Machinery Market Analysis, by Type
6.2 Compressor Sets
6.3 Mechanical Drive Sets
6.4 Generator Sets
6.5 Centrifugal Gas Compressors
7. Global Turbo Machinery Market Analysis, by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52 Gulf of Mexico
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.2.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.3.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11 The North Sea
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124 The Netherlands
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.4 South & Central America
7.4.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2020
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.5 Middle East and Africa
7.5.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2020
8.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
8.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
9. Key Company Analysis
9.1 Baker Hughes Inc.
9.2 Weatherford International Ltd
9.3 Schlumberger Ltd
9.4 GE Energy
9.5 Siemens AG
9.6 MAN Turbo Machinery
9.7 Schneider Electric
9.8 Elliott Group
9.9 Ingersoll Rand
9.10 Kobe Steel Ltd
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Deal Summary
10.1.3 Asset Transactions
10.2 Recent Developments and Contract Announcements
11.3 Market Definition
11.3.3 Secondary Research
11.3.4 Primary Research
11.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
11.4 Contact Us