This report is not interested in what may or may not be possible in the future – it aims to define what can be done today.
The surprisingly broad range of applications included in this report, clearly demonstrates that AI is already being used by many companies - but more than that: practically every industry is involved and all parts of the value chain are involved too.
This report explains in very clear terms exactly where and how AI is being used and will serve as a valuable ‘cook-book’ which you can use to identify how you might apply AI in your own business today.
This report contains 50 detailed case studies that explain in practical terms how and where AI is being used today, both within the enterprise and also in terms of consumer-facing products and services.
The report contains a detailed introduction that explains in very clear terms where the AI market is today and how the key enabling technologies will evolve.
In addition, throughout the report you will find extensive analysis and descriptions of how many of the application areas will develop in the future.
Setting the scene
Where is AI technology today?
Cloud AI not robots
Will AI reach a technological plateau?
2. 50 Practical Applications of AI Today
Games & Toys
Home Environment Control
Image, Person and Video Recognition
Improving Customer Engagement
Managing Review Quality
Managing Stock Levels
Military Strategy Forecasting
Music Recommendation and Music Creation
- Music Recommendation
- Music Creation
Natural Language Recognition
Amazon Machine Learning
- Household Robots
- Weaponized AIs: Robots and Drones
Sales Lead Management
Skin Cancer Diagnosis
Social Networking - Posthumous Posts
- Sector-wide Impacts
- What Sort of Jobs Might be Replaced by Machines in the Future?
- Will Machines Ever be Able to Replicate the ‘Spontaneous Creativity’ of Humans?
- How Many Jobs Could be Replaced by Machines?
- How to Launch a New Company with 6 Staff in a Few Hours with Start-up Capital of Just $100
- What Impact Would Machines Have on the Global Economy?
- So What Does it All Mean?
3. About the Authors