Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs) replaced natural and synthetic rubber due to its ability to form in various shapes adhering to many conventional and innovative processability techniques, hence resulting in shapes of complex designs. The soft and hard segment linking in TPEs due to the presence of both elastomers and thermoplastics make TPEs highly resistant to heat, chemicals, weather changes and oxidation, thus making them suitable for various applications.
Healthy growth will also be fueled by an improved economic outlook in developed regions such as North America and Western Europe, while gains in emerging markets will benefit from further adoption of TPEs over competing materials. The Asia Pacific region will continue to be the largest market for TPEs through 2019, rising at an above average pace to account for nearly half of global demand in 2019. China, the world’s largest consumer of TPEs in volume terms, will continue to see strong annual growth in demand.
Increasing R&D efforts will make TPE highly resourceful and the huge demand from the automotive sector which finds TPEs useful in a myriad of applications. Regulations from the automotive, food, medical, packaging sectors help the growth of TPEs as they leave minimal extractables. Growing segments such as bio TPEs are emerging commercially and would be very effective due to cleanliness of the bio material and harmless wastage that they may leave, in future.
What The Report Offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key Drivers and Restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Thermoplastic Elastomers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Thermoplastic Elastomers market on both global and regional scale.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide Thermoplastic Elastomers market
2. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
3. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Thermoplastic Elastomers producers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
4. Get a comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Thermoplastic elastomer Overview 4. Market Overview
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Growing Demand from Automotive Industry
5.2.2 Advancement In Processing Industry
5.2.3 Increased use of TPEs in the emerging markets of India, China and Brazil
5.3.1 Raw material price volatility
5.3.2 Market saturation in applications
5.4.1 Bio-Based Thermoplastic Elastomers
5.4.2 New barrier TPE technologies
5.4.3 Opportunities in the healthcare sector
6. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6.1 By Product Type
6.1.1 Styrenic block copolymers (TPE-s)
6.1.2 Polyolefin blends (TPE-o)
6.1.3 Elastomeric alloys (TPE-v or TPV)
6.1.4 Thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU)
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Automotive & Transportation
6.2.2 Consumer Goods
6.2.3 Building & Construction
6.2.4 Adhesives, Sealants, & Coatings
6.2.5 Electrical & Industrial Controls
6.2.6 Medical & Safety
7. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.4 Rest of Europe
7.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4 Rest of the World
7.4.1 Latin America
7.4.2 Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Market Shares of Leading Players
8.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
9. Company Profiles
9.1 BASF Corporation
9.1.2 Major Products and Services
9.1.4 Recent Developments
9.2 Lyondell Basell
9.2.2 Major Products and Services
9.2.4 Recent Developments
9.3 Ineos Olefins & Polymers
9.3.2 Major Products and Services
9.3.4 Recent Developments
9.4 Total Petrochemicals
9.4.2 Major Products and Services
9.4.4 Recent Developments
9.5 Dow Chemicals
9.5.2 Major Products and Services
9.5.4 Recent Developments
9.6 Akzonobel N.V.
9.6.2 Major Products and Services
9.6.4 Recent Developments
9.7.2 Major Products and Services
9.7.4 Recent Developments
9.8 ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
9.8.2 Major Products and Services
9.8.4 Recent Developments
9.9 Afton Chemical Corporation
9.9.2 Major Products and Services
9.9.4 Recent Developments
9.10 DuPont Engineering Polymers
9.10.2 Major Products and Services
9.10.4 Recent Developments
9.11 Chemtura Corp.
9.11.2 Major Products and Services
9.11.4 Recent Developments
9.12 SINOPEC Corp.
9.12.2 Major Products and Services
9.12.4 Recent Developments
9.13 Braskem SA
9.13.2 Major Products and Services
9.13.4 Recent Developments
9.14 Innospec Inc.
9.14.2 Major Products and Services
9.14.4 Recent Developments
9.15 Cummins Inc.
9.15.2 Major Products and Services
9.15.4 Recent Developments
9.16 Total S.A.
9.16.2 Major Products and Services
9.16.4 Recent Developments
9.17 Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
9.17.2 Major Products and Services
9.17.4 Recent Developments
9.18 Evonik Industries
9.18.2 Major Products and Services
9.18.4 Recent Developments
9.19 Chevron Phillips Chemical Co
9.19.2 Major Products and Services
9.19.4 Recent Developments
9.20.2 Major Products and Services
9.20.4 Recent Developments
9.21.2 Major Products and Services
9.21.4 Recent Developments
9.22.2 Major Products and Services
9.22.4 Recent Developments
9.23 Mitsui Chemicals
9.23.2 Major Products and Services
9.23.4 Recent Developments
9.24 Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
9.24.2 Major Products and Services
9.24.4 Recent Developments
9.25 Wanhua Chemical Group Company Limited
9.25.2 Major Products and Services
9.25.4 Recent Developments
9.26 Schulman (A.) Incorporated
9.26.2 Major Products and Services
9.26.4 Recent Developments
9.27 Royal DSM
9.27.2 Major Products and Services
9.27.4 Recent Developments
9.28 Arkema SA
9.28.2 Major Products and Services
9.28.4 Recent Developments
9.29 DuPont (EI) de Nemours
9.29.2 Major Products and Services
9.29.4 Recent Developments
9.30 Huntsman Corporation
9.30.2 Major Products and Services
9.30.4 Recent Developments
9.31 PolyOne Corporation
9.31.2 Major Products and Services
9.31.4 Recent Developments
9.32 LG Chemicals
9.32.2 Major Products and Services
9.32.4 Recent Developments
9.33.2 Major Products and Services
9.33.4 Recent Developments
9.34.2 Major Products and Services
9.34.4 Recent Developments
9.35.2 Major Products and Services
9.35.4 Recent Developments
9.36.2 Major Products and Services
9.36.4 Recent Developments
- Lyondell Basell
- Ineos Olefins & Polymers
- Total Petrochemicals
- Dow Chemicals
- Akzonobel N.V.
- ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- DuPont Engineering Polymers
- Chemtura Corp.
- SINOPEC Corp.
- Braskem SA
- Innospec Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Total S.A.
- Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
- Evonik Industries
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Wanhua Chemical Group Company Limited
- Schulman (A.) Incorporated
- Royal DSM
- Arkema SA
- DuPont (EI) de Nemours
- Huntsman Corporation
- PolyOne Corporation
- LG Chemicals