Adhesives and sealants, owing to their ability to bind different material together by distributing stress more efficiently across the joint, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Building and Construction, Paper, Board, and Packaging, Transportation, Woodworking and Joinery, Footwear and Leather, Assembly Operations, Medical, and Others. The Building and Construction segment accounted for about XX.XX% share of the Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants market in 2014.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the accelerating demand from the automotive industry, increasing demand from the packaging industry, and growing demand from packaging industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Asia-Pacific Adhesives market, on the basis of technology can be broadly segmented into water-borne adhesives, solvent-borne adhesives, reactive adhesives, hot melts adhesives, and others. These are again segmented according to the sub-segmentations of the technology. The Asia-Pacific Sealants market, on the basis of product type can be broadly segmented into silicone sealants, polyurethane sealants, plastisol sealants, emulsion sealants, and others.
The market has also been geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. In terms of market revenue in 2014, China led the market with a share of XX.XX%. With the improvement in the financial status of the consumers, the purchasing power of the middle class consumers has increased, which in turn is increasing the demand for automobiles and buildings (in turn increasing the construction activities) in the Asia-Pacific region, thereby, making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the volatility in the raw material prices in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the growing aerospace industry in China and increasing demand of electric vehicles will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Dow Chemicals, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Avery Dennison, and Ashland Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key Drivers and Restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Asia-Pacific Adhesives and Sealants Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Contsruction Industry
4.1.2 Accelerating Demand from Automotive Industry
4.1.3 Dynamic Economic Development in Developing Countries
4.1.4 Increasing Demand from Packaging Industry
4.2.1 Volatility in raw material prices
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.3.1 Growing Aerospace Industry in China
4.3.2 Escalating Demand for Fuel Efficient and Lightweight Vehicles
4.3.3 Growing Usage in the Electric Vehicles
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 Adhesives By Technology
18.104.22.168 Polyurethane Dispersions (PUD)
22.214.171.124 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA)
126.96.36.199 Ethylene vinyl acetate
188.8.131.52 Solvent Borne Pressure Sensitive
184.108.40.206 Solvent Borne Non-pressure Sensitive
220.127.116.11 Solvent Borne Contact Ahdesives
5.1.4 Hot melts
18.104.22.168 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
22.214.171.124 Styrenic Block copolymer
5.2 Sealants by Product Type
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.1 Building and Construction
5.3.2 Paper, Board, & Packaging
5.3.4 Woodworking & Joinery
5.3.5 Footwear and Leather
5.3.6 Assembly Operations
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.4 South Korea
6.5 Australia and New Zealand
6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Icon Group
8.3 3M Co.
8.5 Avery Dennison Corp.
8.6 Dow Chemical Co.
8.7 ADCO Global Inc.
8.8 Sika AG
8.9 Ashland Inc.
8.10 Illinois Tool Works Inc.
8.11 H.B. Fuller Co.
8.12 RPM International Inc.
8.13 Adhesives Research Inc..
8.14 Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
8.15 Chemence, Ltd.
8.16 Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
8.17 Huntsman Corp.
8.18 Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
8.19 Mapei Spa
8.20 Super Glue Corp.
8.21 Rohm and Haas Co.
8.22 Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
8.23 American Biltrite, Inc.
- 3M Co.
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Benson Polymers Ltd.
- DELO Industrial Adhesives
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Franklin Guangzhou Adhesives Company LTD (Franklin International)
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
- ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
- LORD Corp.
- Jowat AG
- Mapei Spa
- Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
- Paramelt B.V
- Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Sika AG
- Tesa SE (A Beiersdorf Company)
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide
- Yokohama Industries