The major growth driver and opportunity for water enhancer here is the large scale demand and consumption of bottled water and carbonated soft drinks. According to one source, in 2013 the bottled water consumption in Mexico averaged about 186.7 liters/person, a number significantly higher that of global average. Other than the visible problems of pollution and mistrust in tap water, the warm climate, and extensive publicity carried out by bottled water companies are also cited as the reasons for driving this huge demand thereby emphasizing the role of effective marketing strategy. The other opportunity is the high consumption of sodas or carbonated soft drinks, enhancer products are expected to be the main contender for this segment. The rising anti-obesity campaigns, largely supported by Mexican government, are also turning the ride towards healthier and safer choices; water enhancers could supplement both these factors without compromising on taste or flavor.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Report title Mexico water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Report title Mexico water enhancer market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Unpalatability of water
4.1.2 Awarness among consumer to stay hydrated
4.1.3 Prevelance of obesity and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.4 Significant expansion of the consumer base for healthy beverages
4.2.1 Lack of regulations from FDA
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
22.214.171.124 Weight Management drinks
126.96.36.199 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands
GVC Great Value Company
Kraft foods Inc.
Orange Crush Company
Sunkist growers Inc.
The Coca-Cola Company
The Gatorade Company Inc.
Wisdom Natural Brands