The Top 100 companies in this report have a combined employment of almost 1.5 million staff and a combined turnover of over Euro 215 billion.
Full company profile information for each company, including:
- Full Company Contact Information (Telephone and fax numbers, emails, websites, addresses and headquarters/parent company)
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Activities, Turnover, Employment and Year Established
- SIC and NAICS Classifications
Report Target Market:
1) Automotive Parts Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis, partner/alliance identification, and distributor/supplier selection.
This report is perfect for suppliers to Automotive Parts Manufacturing companies who wish to identify top potential customers.
It is also very useful for motor vehicle manufacturers to identify suppliers.
Note: Most companies will be fully aware of the major players in this sector, like Robert Bosch, Delphi, Faurecia, Valeo, ZF Friedrichshafen, etc. but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies in the sector.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Phone
- Company Fax
- Company Email
- Company Web Address
- Employment (Individual site/all sites)
- Top Executives
- Company Activities
- SIC Code(s)
- NAICS Code(s)
- Location Status
- Turnover €m
- Year Established
- Parent Company
- Parent Company Address
- Parent Company Phone
Research Facts Reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and firms that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets, and target companies
- Top level research on all 100 major players in a market
- See which companies dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular companies
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format, 125 pages
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format, 125 pages
Site License Version: Allows you to post this report on your Intranet/Knowledge Management System, to allow all employees at your organisation to access the report electronically.