Currently, the global market is dominated by the North America region followed by the likes of Europe. USA is the largest market in this region. The North America Remote Patient Monitoring market can be segmented on the basis of type of device (Heart monitors, Breath Monitors, Hematology monitors and Multi Parameter monitors), End user (Home healthcare, Clinics, Hospitals and Others), Geography (USA and Canada).
Drivers Increase in the chronic disease population, increase in the aging population, and demand for home based monitoring devices are all the major factors driving the growth of the patient care monitoring market. The need to contain the average healthcare expenditure is one of the major reason driving the growth of the market.
Restraints Resistance from the healthcare industry professionals towards the adoption of the patient monitoring system, lack of proper reimbursement policies and stringent regulatory framework are the challenges faced by the Patient monitoring equipment market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the North America RemotePatient Monitoring Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America RemotePatient Monitoring market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising incidences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes
4.2.2 Increase in aging population
4.2.3 Need to contain healthcare expenditure
4.2.4 Demand for home based monitoring devices
4.2.5 Ease of use and portability devices to promote the growth
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Resistance from the healthcare industry professional towards the adoption of Patient monitoring systems
4.3.2 Stringent Regulatory Framework
4.3.3 Lack of proper reimbursement
5. North America Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Device
5.1.1 Heart Monitors
5.1.2 Breath Monitors
5.1.3 Hematology Monitors
5.1.4 Multi-Parameter Monitors
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Home Healthcare
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Recommendations to new market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Abbott Laboratories
7.3 AMD North America Telemedicine
7.5 Bosch Medical
7.6 Boston Scientific
7.7 CR Bard
7.10 GE Healthcare
7.11 Honeywell Med
7.12 Infinium Medical
7.14 Intel Corporation
7.15 InTouch Health
7.16 Johnson & Johnson
7.18 Masimo Corporation
7.21 Omron Healthcare
7.22 Phillips Healthcare
7.23 OSI Systems
7.24 Proteus Digital Health
7.26 Second Opinion Telemedicine Schiller AG
7.27 Smiths Medical
7.28 St.Jude Medical
7.29 Welch Allyn
LIST OF TABLES
1: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market ($million) (2014-2020)
2: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By Device - Heart Monitors ($million) (2014-2020)
3: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By Device - Breath Monitors ($million) (2014-2020)
4: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By Device - Hematology Monitors ($million) (2014-2020)
5: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By Device - Multi-Parameter Monitors ($million) (2014-2020)
6: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By End User - Home Healthcare ($million) (2014-2020)
7: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By End User - Clinics ($million) (2014-2020)
8: North America Remote Patient Monitoring Market - By End User - Hospitals ($million) (2014-2020)
AMD North America Telemedicine
Johnson & Johnson
Proteus Digital Health
Second Opinion Telemedicine Schiller AG