Growth in compound feed consumption and increasing focus on animal nutrition in Asia are the major driving factors of the market. Ban on antibiotic growth promoters has generated a need for effective products like feed acidifiers, yeasts, probiotics etc. Less awareness about the product among the consumers is the restraining the growth the market. Increased industrialization in livestock industry is leading to increased consumption of yeast. The impact of industrialization is modest but for long term. Asia Pacific and Europe are the largest markets with 56% of the global market share. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region due to high growth in animal feed market, rising consumption of meat in emerging and developing countries and rising awareness about economic benefits of feed yeast. China, India, Brazil are forecasted to be the fastest growing countries as a result of continuous high growth in compound feed consumption. Live yeast products are most used in feed grade of animals and in particular active dry yeast followed by yeast culture. The most common yeast species used as feeds are the various strains of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.Poultry segment accounts for the around 40% of the market share closely followed by swine feed. Pet food is the lucrative market and is driven by increasing concern for companion animal and growth in Asia-Pacific market. The pet food yeast market is forecasted to grow at the CAGR of 9.4%.
The key players in the market are focused on expansion of the business and setting up new plant to increase production capacity. Mergers and Acquisitions strategy was adopted by major players to tap the market in South-East Asia and other developing regions. Investment in production process is another strategy adopted by manufacturers to reduce cost of production and cater to the increasing demand. The major players in the market are Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Nutreco NV (The Netherlands), Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.) etc.
In this report we offer, 1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Feed Yeast Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Feed Yeast market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Feed Yeast market
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Growth in Compound Feed Consumption
3.2.2 Ban on Antibiotic growth promoters
3.2.3 Increasing awareness regarding animal nutrition in Asia-Pacific
3.3.1 Government Regulations
3.3.2 Less awareness among the farmers about benefits of feed yeast
3.4.1 Untapped Region in Asia-Pacific and South America
3.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Live Cell Yeast Products
4.1.2 Spent Yeast
4.1.3 Dry Yeast
4.1.4 Yeast Derivatives
4.2 By Animal Type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
4.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Nutreco N.V.
6.2 Lesaffre Group
6.3 Cargill Inc.
6.4 Biomin GmbH
6.5 Western Yeast Co.
6.6 Santel Sante Animal
6.7 Associated British Foods PLC
6.8 Diamond V Mills
6.9 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.10 Alltech Inc.
6.11 Angel Yeast Co., Ltd
6.12 Lallemand Inc.
6.13 Leiber GMBH
6.14 Dox-Al Inc.
6.15 Bio Sunkeen Co. Ltd.
Western Yeast Co.
Santel Sante Animal
Associated British Foods PLC
Diamond V Mills
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Angel Yeast Co., Ltd
Bio Sunkeen Co. Ltd.