- Turn your domain knowledge into applications without heavy coding - Design and develop information systems applications in a fraction of the time of traditional methods- Leverage previously-built components to jump start new projects- Includes access to a trial version of the Information Unit Modeler tool for rapid application development
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Overview of the Unit Modeler Platform
- The Information Unit Model Architecture
- Intelligent Software Development
- The Public Library
- Commercialization of Software Applications
- Unit Modeler Enterprise Applications
- Modeling examples
- Data examples
- Domain management
Tom Feigenbaum is Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Technologist of Ke Labs. He designed and built the initial versions of, and continues to serve as the primary architect of, the Unit Modeler® technology upon which the examples in this book are built. With a lifelong interest in the field of artificial intelligence and the goal of making software more intelligent, Feigenbaum conceived the Information Unit Model as a language that intuitively describes the components of intelligent, information-based software applications. He has been a programmer and developer throughout his career, including GUI, graphics, network communications, databases, video, and inter-process communications. Prior to establishing Ke Labs, Feigenbaum founded ProSolv to develop educational software for physics and math as well as enterprise-level information management solutions for the clinical analysis and management of digital medical images within healthcare provider organizations.