Advances in Computers carries on a tradition of excellence, presenting detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications.
The book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles typically allow.
The articles included in this book will become standard references, with lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology pertaining to computing: combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Thant Zin Oo, Nguyen H. Tran, Choong Seon Hong, Shaolei Ren and Gang Quan
- Energy-Efficient Big Data Analytics in Datacenters
Farhad Mehdipour, Hamid Noori and Bahman Javadi
- Energy-Efficient and SLA-Based Resource Management in Cloud Data Centers
Altino M. Sampaio and Jorge G. Barbosa
- Achieving Energy Efficiency in Datacenters by Virtual Machine Sizing, Replication, and Placement
Hadi Goudarzi and Massoud Pedram
- Communication-Awareness for Energy-Efficiency in Datacenters Seyed Morteza Nabavinejad and Maziar Goudarzi