This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Telefonica UK Limited (Telefonica UK), a subsidiary of O2 Holdings Ltd and a part of Telefonica Europe plc, is a digital communications company that provides mobile and broadband services to consumers and businesses. The company also offers non-voice services including text, media messaging, games, music, and video and data connections through GPRS, HSDPA, 2G, 3G, 4G and WLAN. Telefonica UK provides mobile phones from established vendors such as Samsung, Apple, HTC, and Sony. It also offers pay monthly phones, pay and go phones, phone upgrade, and phone accessories; mobile top ups; broadband services such as home broadband, home phone, mobile broadband, tablets, and data plans. It offers services under the O2 commercial brand. Telefonica UK is headquartered at Slough, the UK.
Telefonica UK Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2017: O2 UK to cut 5% of staff
Sep 20, 2016: O2 reshuffles UK senior management team
Jul 15, 2016: Telefonica promotes CFO Mark Evans to CEO at O2 UK
Apr 08, 2016: The Board of Directors of Telefónica approves the appointment of José María Álvarez-Pallete as Executive Chairman
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Telefonica UK Limited - Key Facts
- Telefonica UK Limited - Key Employees
- Telefonica UK Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Telefonica UK Limited - Key Operational Employees
- Telefonica UK Limited - Major Products and Services
- Telefonica UK Limited - History
- Telefonica UK Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Telefonica UK Limited - Business Description
- Telefonica UK Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Telefonica UK Limited - Strengths
- Telefonica UK Limited - Weaknesses
- Telefonica UK Limited - Opportunities
- Telefonica UK Limited - Threats
- Telefonica UK Limited - Key Competitors
- Telefonica UK Limited, Key Facts
- Telefonica UK Limited, Key Employees
- Telefonica UK Limited, Key Employee Biographies
- Telefonica UK Limited, Key Operational Employees
- Telefonica UK Limited, Major Products and Services
- Telefonica UK Limited, History
- Telefonica UK Limited, Subsidiaries
- Telefonica UK Limited, Joint Venture
- Telefonica UK Limited, Key Competitors